Hey anyone own this hammock? I was at REI and was looking over the hammocks when I stumbled across this little guy. I was surprised by how small and light it was and even more surprised with its 300 lb rating so I got one along with the Helio suspension system. I must say I was a bit skeptical but boy was I surprised. The size and weight of this hammock makes it possible to carry in a front pocket! Im 6'1" 225 lbs so Im no lightweight but the hammock held up nice.

I did some research but it seems this hammock is fairly new so not too many reviews on the durability. No worries for me as I am a REI member so I should be good for a year but am curious to see anyone else's experience with this hammock. I haven't found a lighter hammock yet. However, I am going to return the Helio suspension and get whoopies and straps from Dutch as the Helio doesn't seem too safe with a 4" burry.

Disclaimer: I have a proper Warbonnet BB XLC rig for overnights and this hammock is just for day use or to keep in an edc/bike bag.