Tarp
    Superfly; JRB Ulti
    Insulation
    HG TQ&UQ; AHE; WB
    Suspension
    Whoopies&Dutchware
    Images
    ===> 6,7,8th it is!

Here I am giving our raffle proceeds last year to Jay Hyland, President of the Lighthouse Preservation Society. Great guy, great organization!

Chaaaz

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Live Purposefully; Dare Greatly; Land Gently

If you're going to do something wrong, go for it! - Beryl G.

"Never knock on Death's door - just ring the bell and run. He hates that!"

Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Grundelore View Post
    IMPORTANT FYI:
    I will NOT be able to do anything beyond email advice for the raffle this year due to my planned move south.

I am hoping, and planning, to return for the weekend, but I had best not add to my too full plate with any commitments
    Following hard on the heels of this post....
    My house went under contract yesterday with a closing date of April 16th. It wasn't even listed for sale, but I got an offer for more than what I was asking last year.

I will now be prioritising the Harold Hang for a trip north [I can't fit both of them in].

While that may disqualify me from legit input, I would like to float the idea of donating this years raffle proceeds to the Maine Coast Heritage Trust.
    Currently, they have a matching grant that would add a dollar for every three we pitched in... >> https://mcht.org/
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

My house went under contract yesterday with a closing date of April 16th. It wasn't even listed for sale, but I got an offer for more than what I was asking last year.

I will now be prioritising the Harold Hang for a trip north [I can't fit both of them in].

While that may disqualify me from legit input, I would like to float the idea of donating this years raffle proceeds to the Maine Coast Heritage Trust.
    Currently, they have a matching grant that would add a dollar for every three we pitched in... >> https://mcht.org/
    Sad to hear that Mike and I will be missing you this year! As much as I wanted to go to HP, especially after missing it last year, I won't be able to make it. The L&L is my next favorite, so I'm going to do my best to be there.

Congrats on the house sale!

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    I'm going to try to get my wife to join us this year. She has some physical challenges and is currently recovering from spinal surgery so if she comes, I'll be bringing our trailer. I'll be hanging outside with the rest of you but nothing would make me and her happier than for my wife to spend some time sitting around the fire with great folks like you. The lobster bake wont hurt either

Will we be setting up in the same area as last year? I'd like to minimize my wife's walking and get a site close to the central fire.
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Insulation
    UGQ down goodness
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Images
    Looks like I will get to scratch this off my bucket list this year after all. Looking forward to seeing beautiful Maine for the first time.
    HangCon - Attendance Roster/Activities Sign-Up/Meal Planning Spreadsheets
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FHV Drone Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwv...ature=youtu.be

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing

Congrats! So wonderful, we will so very much miss you but good to know you will be coming up for the HP hang. I guess the Rev. ElfLiza could not hack the vicious Maine winters? Hope she will come up for the hang seeing how I have never met her.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I live in Maine and heard about this too late last year to attend. I've got my Dad into hammock camping now too and we are both planning on attending, seems like a great time! What does everyone like for food? We do not cook/bake so we'd be bringing something store-made!
    Awesome! welcome. Buffalo chicken wings sound good! Actually anything your heart desires, I am sure it will get eaten up. You will have a great time.

Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by tollermama View Post
    Congrats! So wonderful, we will so very much miss you but good to know you will be coming up for the HP hang. I guess the Rev. ElfLiza could not hack the vicious Maine winters? Hope she will come up for the hang seeing how I have never met her.
    NOOOO! Nothing to do with Da Elf's survival... she has done remarkably well. She goes out and "chills" on the porch in the sun most days to enjoy the peace and quiet.
    The plan all along was for me to go south. It was just that her house sold before mine did.
    There is a gr8 hammocking community down there, and they get a longer season as well. We will miss youse guys, but we will still be "hanging out".
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner Bridge
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream 13
    Insulation
    Lynx, hangtight
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by tollermama View Post
    Awesome! welcome. Buffalo chicken wings sound good! Actually anything your heart desires, I am sure it will get eaten up. You will have a great time.

I can attest to the fact that everything gets eaten up there! Hubby and I had the privilege of joining the club last year and it was a great experience!

I think this year may be out for us though. We are excited about our first cruise of any kind, up the Rhine River for 8 days this summer, and in the fall I think we may venture down to GA for our vacation. I did love meeting so many great folks there, and hope we'll be able to do it again in another year perhaps!

NJHeart2Heart Dawn
    Last edited by NJHeart2Heart; 02-19-2019 at 15:36.
    ~~~NJHEART2HEART Dawn~~~
    "Seek God, Embrace the Journey, Leave a Legacy of Love"

Hammock
    Dream Hammock "Sparrow"
    Tarp
    Superfly,Kelty 12
    Insulation
    hg 20 inc/40 phnx
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Looks like I will get to scratch this off my bucket list this year after all. Looking forward to seeing beautiful Maine for the first time.
    Fantastic! Got to hang with you southern folks at hangcon 2018... glad you can visit up here with us Yankees. Maine coast line is something to see. (Maybe you can drag up one of our lost boys, he migrated to largo fl. a couple of years ago. )

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast