Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images

Hot Tent / Stove

Separating the combo from the previous thread. Prices include shipping to the lower 48, Paypal only please. Copy and pasting begins......now:

Smoke House Outfitter I - $400
    Multicam 70D - 7.2 lbs
    Height is 6’ , length is 11’. 1 Wall is 7’ long at 29” tall, the other side is a lean-to to the ground.
    5" stove jack with 3" adapter that velcros in
    Includes extra long tree strap and protective sleeve
    3 DIY 30" aluminum .742 poles I made from Quest Outfitters. I have the shock cord but just hadn't gotten around to finding the right size washer yet, my local Hardware Hank's didn't have what I needed.
    Used on two mini over nighter, in perfect condition. Sorry I don't take electronics with me in the winter so I have no photos of it pitched. I'll include a link to one of Smokehouse's video's, it's the standard Outfitter so it will look identical. Let me just say if you're interested in a hot tent but want slightly different dimensions than this, Smokehouse is just the greatest guy to work with, I can't recommend him enough.
    Smokehouse video

Seek Outside Large Titanium Wood Stove - $400

This is unused and has not had a burn in yet, only assembled twice. I had a already assemebled four dog stove I used since I wasn't going far which I had wood cut for. The assembled photo is stock please forgive my laziness.

Burn Chamber 8.25" Tall / 8.25" Wide / 14" long
    Height with legs 12 inches
    Weight of Stove including Damper, legs, hardware, and Storage bag, is 35 oz. (Stove pipe is an extra 12oz)
    Comes with 6 foot pipe and the rain/snow cap
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images
    Decided since not must interest I'll just keep this and give it another go. It's an incredible shelter and if I only use it once a year for deer hunting oh well. Thanks everyone.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

• + New Posts