Tarp
    HG DCF-All of them
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Kevlar + Beckett
    Images
    I've used:

• 0.50 Nano-noseeum: I used this on my first Half Wit clone. Combined with Robic 1.2 it resulted in an extremely UL package. The 0.50 is typically used for the dividers in quilt baffles.. very, very light. Too light for the bug net and in use, the drape of the bug net would blow off and open. It offered no structure. It might have been easier to breath through, but it could have also been that it spent more time fluttering around than sealed as it should be. It is also too delicate for this use and was vulnerable to tearing at the slightest stress.
    • 0.67 noseeum: Most vendors seem to consider this too light for bug nets and opt for the heavier, more robust 0.97. For this purpose, it's perfect. It has enough structure to stay put, doesn't blow around like the lighter stuff does and is robust enough to no tear if your tug it in the wrong direction. I don't have any issue with breathing through it, though on one REALLY hot, still night this summer, i found myself in a sauna.. what little breeze there was, couldn't get through any bug net.
    • 0.97 noseeum: This is really heavy... both in structure and in weight, and is what Dutch uses for the Half Wit. It isn't likely to rip easily, so returns or craftsmanship issues are likely reduced dramatically (I think Dream Hammock defaults to this as well). I don't have issue with its' performance, but it the gram weenie in me doesn't see the need to carry the extra weight.

I am using 0.67 on the batch of hammocks I am making now..
    Yes, my pack weighs 70lbs, but it's all light weight gear....
    Bob's brother-in-law

Hammock
    Green diy Bridge
    Tarp
    Marpatcat
    Insulation
    See sig below
    Suspension
    Grape Vines
    Thanks Mike!

I'll go with your recommendation and get the .67

• + New Posts