OK, I probably should not give this report until I have been able to do some testing near it's 25F rating, I realize. But it is just so nice! It is probably the most custom fit out of the box(literally, arrived about an hour or 2 ago, set up the WBRR, opened the box and clipped this on) I have ever before seen in a hammock product, certainly at least equal.

I not unexpectedly felt luxurious warmth ( within a few minutes of it having been stuffed for a couple of days during shipping) on the back of my head, back, butt, legs, heels. But, hey, it is only 55F, though with some wind chill and probably 99% humidity, no sun, just dark clouds. But I will have to wait at least a few days to put it to the test to see how it does for matching it's rating.

But, considering many have reported favorably on this 6 oz.sq.yd. Climashield Apex at AHE's 25F temp rating, and considering I did high 40s fine with a mere 2.5 OSY with the older CS XP in a WB Yeti, I'm not really expecting any problems. But, you never know. But first impressions are excellent. It appears to have some elastics built into the quilt, which I believe is some sort of differential cut, and it seems to- with zero adjustments, just clip it on- snug right up against the occupied hammock, snug against most of my head to heel(at 6"1", probably will still need a pillow to insulate part of my head, but I need one for side sleeping any way). When I switch to side/fetal, insulation seems to be snugged adequately up against my knee and butt. As far as I am able to tell so far. This looks extremely promising. Also, I think it is right purty.

Here it is in it's stuff sack beside 1 liter water. I noticed I was able to compress it down a good bit further without too much effort. Weight in the stuff sack on my scales: 19.3 oz. What! A synthetic full length 25F rated only 19.3 oz? Not too shabby! Yes, I know down would save me a few more oz and a bit of bulk, but still not too shabby IMO.

I look forward to an actual cold weather test. Also, I have a WB poncho that converts to an under cover or UQP for the WBRR, so I also look forward to finding out if that will function well.