DW Banyan
    Tarp
    HG DCF Palace
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    DW Beetle Buckle
    Hello cmc4free,

I'm curious to hear how you like using the tarp worms and fleaz? Are you still using these? I'm rethinking keeping my line on my stakes with my hookworm setup and wondering how the tarp worm or fleaz setup is working for you.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Quest
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by FinneganMcBrisket View Post
    Hello cmc4free,I'm curious to hear how you like using the tarp worms and fleaz? Are you still using these? I'm rethinking keeping my line on my stakes with my hookworm setup and wondering how the tarp worm or fleaz setup is working for you.
    I have the tarpworms for my tarp tie-outs and have been using a pair of Tarp Flyz for the tarp ridgeline tie-outs. I love the tarpworms. I already picked up two extra sets for tarps for my kids. I have the shock cord lark's headed onto the tarp, so the Zing-it/Reflect-it is always attached to the tarp and just has to slip over the ends of the stakes. The overhand knot to fasten the zing-it to the tarpworm is extremely simple. The Fleaz and hook worms are probably equally simple to fasten, but I like that the tie-out cord and hardware is always attached to the tarp, so it's one less thing to worry about forgetting or misplacing.

I'm going to try out a wasp with a continuous ridgeline to see if I like it better than the Flyz.

Hammock
    To many
    Tarp
    To many
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 + oth
    Suspension
    Buckles
    Images
    I'm positive Dutch makes a plethora of fine products. I have purchased a few things from him over a few years. His shipping is fast but, I do not own nary piece of bling. I do not want to keep up with it. I do Use 1 mini figure 9 & 3 mini beaners on my CRL & that's it. I find the KISS method to be my favorite. I did like & bought a few of the the little led lights he had for hanging on the ridge line. The black ones like you use to see your keyhole that would stay on. Went back to buy more for the Grandboys but he didn't carry them any more. If he ever gets them back I'll purchase several again.

To me that's the fun of the sport. Finding out what we like as induvigals & using it. Vendors continually redesign & offering things for us to use. HYOH.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345