I am saddened today to hear of the passing of one of my new friends, Marty Gallimore owner of Wilderness Logics. I was just going to call him Monday to catch up. Even though it had only been 5 months since we met, every time I stopped by Marty was incredibly nice and had a story or two to share. I never felt that our relationship was owner/customer but more let two people with very common interest that could share a laugh or three each time we saw each other (I.E.- Friends). Always open to an idea and he had started working on one for me. Some of you may or may not know but Marty had second passion and it was fishing. He always had a tell to tell about his fishing trips.

If life has taught me anything is that finding someone that you can share a hobby or find common ground on something is not easily found. With Marty, I did not need had to look for it.

I have attached the link to his obituary not just to make our community aware as it has already been done; but to help Marty with his wishes by requesting that we all honor him by sending a gift to the Humane Society of the United States 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 450 Washington, DC 20037 or I think Marty would OK with your local animal shelter.

In close I would like to not say to my friend, Rest In Peace but “HANG IN TRANQUILITY

Richard (RENDAWG) Nance, Lexington NC

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=190536558