Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDCrab View Post
    I'm a maybe, if I can get approval from the boss lady.
    If it helps, tell her I said " PLEASE ?????? " and : I PROMISE we won't get into any trouble. Well, promise is such a strong word, how about: will try really hard ....... Yeah, and let's change any to : a lot of , gotta make sure all of our technicalities are covered right? Lol.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

That’s REALLY covering those bases!

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    So the 3rd weekend in November then? Who's a definite , who's a "probably , but I've gotta check with the "boss" ( wife/husband lol) first" and who's a maybe ??? I need to set the date by the end of this weekend if possible so I can make sure I schedule people to work that weekend so I can schedule myself off. I also might be able to have some of my daughters scout troop help with the bike as well as some of the Mason Dixon Trail Club members etc. So please let me know as soon as you van so we can get it planned... Only a few weeks to go! Bring in the cold!!!!!! I REALLY hope most of the regular crew can make it, as well as some new faces too! We always have a BLAST and everyone gets along like old friends, it's great!
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    My own design
    Tarp
    Made myself
    Insulation
    The one I made
    Suspension
    Yup, made ‘em
    Images
    I’m a maybe. I should be able to confirm soon.
    I sew things on youtube.
    I don’t sew on commission, so please don’t ask. Thanks.

Hammock
    Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Still toying with
    I’m a probably. The only thing keeping me from being definite is work. As long as the outage is over, I’m in. Maybe bringing some extra hands as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a maybe.... I won’t be able to make a Fri night hang that werkend as I’ve got something else going on that evening, but might be able to swing being there Sat depending on what time you are heading out tonthe trail that morning.

Senior Member Tyroler Holzhacker's Avatar
    Hammock
    DH DL Sparrow/SL Darien
    Tarp
    MacCat/WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    LL/JRB/DIY down
    Suspension
    MSH/Whoopies/strps
    Images
    Je suis un Peutetre!

Looks like I might be out for 3rd weekend in Nov..... I now have a dress rehearsal 3 pm and a concert at 7 pm on Sat, Nov. 17th....

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigglet View Post
    Looks like I might be out for 3rd weekend in Nov..... I now have a dress rehearsal 3 pm and a concert at 7 pm on Sat, Nov. 17th....
    It's looking like.we are gonna have to push the date back a few weeks guys. I know a few of you were maybes so hopefully that will help a little bit. Last year we did it December 8th I think. Since starting my new job a few weeks ago I had to let one person go and another just have her 2 weeks notice. That only leaves us with only myself and one other person plus my boss, the store Operations Manager, to cover a schedule that would normally have 6-8 people this time of year leading up to Xmas. And with the weather finally getting cooler we've had a rash of grab and runs on our expensive North Face jackets by a professional shoplifting crew ( costing Macy's around $1500 each time) that hits stores all up and down the I-95 corridor. So, long story short, I've been working a ton of overtime running analytics and watching hours of DVR to try and catch these guys which has put a huge damper on my hang time.
    Here's what we will do : if you still want to come, let me know the 2 best weekends in DECEMBER that are best for you and we can go from there to pick down a new date. This is a busy time of year for everyone so having you guys come out to put in a few hours on the trail is huge and I can't thank you enough. So, that said, I hope this helps more than hurts and let's my regular " Mason Dixon Hammock Club " crew have a better chance of all making it, as well as ANYONE else that wants to help out on the trail and have some fun hanging mere feet from the beautiful Chesapeake Bay..... Where else can you see sunrises like this while snuggled up in downy goodness and having ' breakfast from the hammock ? :
    IMG_20181003_063717_hdr.jpgIMG_20161212_165120_hdr.jpgIMG_20180625_050420_hdr.jpgIMG_20170118_065550.jpgIMG_20161024_064834_hdr.jpgIMG_3498.jpg

Hammock
    Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Still toying with
    I want to help if it works out. I can do the weekend of the 14th and 28th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast