Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    always changing...

Zpacks Sleeping Bag, 20-degree // Zpacks Hexamid Solo Tent with Groundsheet

Zpacks Sleeping Bag, 20-degree (earlier design)

Down Type: 900 untreated
    Temp: 20-degree
    Length: Long (up to 6’)
    Wide: Standard
    Outside Fabric: Green Pertex Quantum
    Inside Fabric: Black Pertex Quantum
    Includes 2 removable straps (see description)
    Includes cuben (Dyneema) dry bag and open mesh storage bag (basic laundry bag)
    Weight in dry bag: 20.9oz (dry bag itself is 0.8oz)
    Size in dry bag (approximate): 13” x 6.5”

Purchased new from Zpacks several years ago. 3/4-length zipper, sewn foot-box. Velcro closure and cinch cord at neck. Reflective green zipper pull (I added this). Lower strap is grosgrain and a short range of adjustment. Upper strap is elastic and has a wide adjustable range (upper strap was originally a short piece of grosgrain as well, similar to lower strap, and will also be included). Has been slept in maybe 15 nights. Never washed. It’s clean (I use sleeping-only long johns at night, and separate sleeping socks). No issues, excellent condition. I’m 5’10”, 170lbs, fit-build. Size is perfect, I don’t feel cramped in it. Stored uncompressed (either in storage bag or hanging in a gear closet). Happy to answer any questions. Includes USPS Priority shipping to CONUS. Not accepting international sales. I paid close to $400 for this, similar current model sells for $379. Sell mine for $235. Not interested in trades.
    zb-1.jpgzb-2.jpgzb-4.jpgzb-5.jpgzb-6.jpgzb-8.jpgzb-9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Zpacks Hexamid Solo Tent w/ Bathtub Groundsheet (earlier design)

I purchased this new from Zpacks several years ago. This is an earlier design in that it has a single rollup storm flap (see the pics), not the two storm doors. It is in excellent (pretty much perfect) condition. No issues at all. Also clean. Slept in about 20-25 times. I added removable LineLoc 3 line adjusters (on grosgrain loops) to all tie-outs. Reflective green cord is used (plenty of cord on each tie-out, can probably remove 6” from each if desired). I also added an adjustable 1/8” shock-cord to the front tie-out with a micro-carabiner to connection to the storm cover (see pics). Always used a rubber foot on the trekking pole so the “pole pad” on the floor is still in perfect condition. All bug netting is perfect, as is the 0.5oz Dyneema (cuben) tent body. The zipper has no issues either. Greenish color. Zpacks removable solo groundsheet included. This is a great feature b/c you can remove it and use as a separate groundsheet if/when cowboy camping on nice nights.

Very easy to get a perfect pitch every time. There’s a reason this tent model is still being offered by Zpacks…it’s a unique and valuable design even compared to their other offerings. I like that i’m not limited to the Dyneema floor for my interior space. You can still place items (shoes, backpack, etc) within the tent, but sitting on the bug netting and not in the bathtub groundsheet. I’d also say that this single rollup vestibule is simpler and easier to use than the 2-door design, but that’s a personal preference of course.

Let me know if you have any questions. Includes the original stuff sack of course. The combined weight of the tent, groundsheet, and stuff sack is 16.3oz. Stuffed size is approximately 9.5” x 6”. Happy to answer any questions. Includes USPS Priority shipping to CONUS. Not accepting international sales. Tent and groundsheet together sell for just under $500 new. Sell mine for $395. Not interested in trades.
    zt-1.jpgzt-3.jpgzt-4.jpgzt-8.jpgzt-9.jpgzt-14.jpgzt-15.jpgzt-18.jpg

Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    always changing...
    Tent was sold elsewhere. Closing this post and starting a new one with just the sleeping bag.

• + New Posts