Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'

NEHHA?

It seems NEHHA stands for North East Hammock Hangers Association but Google seems to not know anything about it. Does someone have a link to their website?
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Chameleon and a Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    There's probably no official website, although they may have a FB page. We hangers like to give our unofficially official clubs fancy names. There's also MAHHA: Mid-Atlantic Hammock Hangers Association. Again, no website or anything just an awesomely official sounding name for a bunch of hooligans hangin in the trees. There MAY be a checking acct somewhere with NEHHA or MAHHA as the fancy name to facilitate reserving sites in state and national forests and also for donating proceeds of raffle money to a charitable cause, but it's not really an organized officially official type of club to join or anything. Just keep an eye out for the NEHHA group hangs in the "trip planning" thread and sign up and go. The "HHA's" are always a good time!
    Last edited by JmBoh; 09-13-2018 at 10:19.
    “I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    DH Darien
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incubtr
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetles
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/183667758449902/

Here's a link to the Facebook group, hope this helps

-Dave

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Well, there's no official website for MAHHA either (Mid-Atlantic Hammock Hangers Association). I guess MAHHA doesn't exist!

NEHHA is just the name of a group hang. You should be looking in the trip planning section for group hangs, not on Google for their website! They usually have a hang in spring, fall and winter.
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave23 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/183667758449902/

Here's a link to the Facebook group, hope this helps

-Dave
    Thanks, just asked to join.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Depends on the day
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WBSF, WLTP
    Insulation
    HG UQ / UDQ TQ
    Suspension
    Dyneema Straps
    The next official NEHHA hang is Oct 12th-14th at DAR State Forest. There is a thread about it Here. After that the next one is the Winter Hang in January.

There are also various unofficial hangs going on, even some small hikes/kayak/cycling events, keep an eye on the Northeast section in the Outings area of the forums. One my favorite hangs, the Great Pumpkin Hang, happens the weekend following the official fall hang (Oct 19th-21st).

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    The next official NEHHA hang is Oct 12th-14th at DAR State Forest. There is a thread about it Here. After that the next one is the Winter Hang in January.

There are also various unofficial hangs going on, even some small hikes/kayak/cycling events, keep an eye on the Northeast section in the Outings area of the forums. One my favorite hangs, the Great Pumpkin Hang, happens the weekend following the official fall hang (Oct 19th-21st).
    I'm planning to attend the the DAR hang. I'll be teaching how to make Soft Shackles and other splicing with Amsteel.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• + New Posts