Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Hi All,

Unfortunately my phone is refusing to download my photos from my camera onto my computer and I am rather techno impaired anyway so sorry no pics yet. However, I would like to say it was a wonderful time as usual, and I was super glad to see new and old friends. So wonderful to have folks from far away and newbies as well join us and it was wonderful to meet you all. NJHeart2heart, Crystal, Jess hope to see you guys soon at a hang. For the Florida folks, I hope I make it down there some time for a hang.

Thanks to Justin for organizing along with Tom such a great place.

Thanks to Futhark for feeding me breakfast (such a MOM!). Also for announcing my girl scout's need for hammock gear esp hammocks. I want to thank the folks at Cedar Ridge Outdoors and Jacks R Better for their wonderful generosity in donations of hammocks and gear. WBJohn for donating his Costco under quilt to the girls and for Justin who donated one of his own hammocks to the girls. Thanks also to Dream Hammocks for the donation of the Sparrow to the raffle. I was the lucky duck who won it and my girls will be thrilled to sleep in it especially with the groovy lobster motif in it. Thanks to whomever donated the titanium wood stove and the Byer Hammock also my girls needed it.

Now, I will have my girls start making tarps and under quilts and we will be all set for the Fall NEHHA hang!

Jerry and Chaaaz, you were missed and I sincerely hope you are both on the mend and that we will see you soon.

Hammock
    Sheltowee Boone 20*
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG TQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    The hang was really great. It got nice and cool during the nights, and the day was perfect.
    Happy to see everyone again, and meet new faces.
    Thanks to all the vendors who donated, I've made my new hammock chair into a curtain for my van, happy to be able to view it all the time. Can also take it into hikes!

IMG_20180908_183239.jpgIMG_20180908_105639.jpgIMG_20180908_105633.jpgIMG_20180908_105130.jpgIMG_20180908_103356.jpgIMG_20180908_102533.jpgIMG_20180908_095259.jpgIMG_20180908_091213.jpg
    I'd rather be hanging.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    If you won something vendor donated, please drop them an email, message on FB, or a PM here on HF.

If you need contact info, don’t hesitate to drop me a PM.

It was great having Dan and Dave from Jacks, Warren and Richard from Cedar Ridge, Eric from Ridgeline Media system, Alex and Crystal from Dutchware on site.

Thanks to Ted for the assist on the raffle!

And thanks to my alarm clock for posing for a photo right before we left. I’ll post more photos once I go through them all.
    1682D075-663E-4A38-9451-3877977B6E32.jpg

Hammock
    11ft HyperD 1.6 hk2001 DIY
    Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    DOWN!
    Suspension
    RBTR Straps/Buckle
    Images
    Hi everyone!
    This hang was so much fun! A fantastic "last hurrah!" before my daughter and I settled into the routine of school.

Stacey - of course I'm a MOM! lol I'm also a former caterer! Feeding people is what I do! ❤️ You are always welcome around our table!
    How are you doing for gear for your girls? I'd be happy to help try and find more for you. As we saw this weekend - hangers are a generous group!

Eric, Dan, Dave - still sorry I yelled at you Friday night! I promise I'm not usually that grumpy! Especially with more sleep!

Also - whoever was responsible for the blueberry cobbler Saturday night (I don't remember, I was under the influence of something called a "Henny Penny" and nick-named "shut up juice" by HK lol) THANK YOU it was definitely delicious!

All in all I will definitely be missing this hang for the next two years. I'm hoping we can make it to another hang instead, though!

Cheers!
    ~Futhark
    aka
    Jess
    aka
    The Finn who won the Norwegian Hammock.

P.S. - promise to post pictures of me in the Amok as soon as I can!

Hahahahahaha..."shut up juice"! Those Henny Pennys were good!!! We will miss you guys, Jess! Let us know if you want to do a hang out your way. If it's a long weekend, Mike and I can definitely do something out near Lake George. I would also be up for something in the Finger Lakes region since I went to school out there.

Thanks to whoever donated the Old Hickory knife. It's definitely an upgrade from my Morakniv (which I also love, but the OH has a bigger blade and it's carbon steel).

-Laura

Hammock
    wbbb xlc 1.1 double
    Tarp
    wb mamajamba
    Insulation
    down sleeping bag
    excellent time and wonderful people..these are the best times in life with such a fun special group

Added HuppyBars to the original post.

Who won them, and how were they? (Sorry to say I'm hooked on PB Clif bars even though they're like candy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Grundelore View Post
    I also will get around to photos once I have recovered from the fun. For now +1 echos to everything LJane and Hk2001 have said. We have once again raised the bar on how great a hang we can have. Wonderful people, having a wonderful time... regardless of what we actually get around to doing!

And if anyone who tried the HuppyBar trail bars wants to pick some up from the Huppybar.com site, Lyndsay[Huppy] Hupp was kind enough to give me the code FLASHBOGO for "buy one/get one"... good on any purchase.
    Hint: Huppy sometimes does free shipping for a month or so, and this can bring down the costs even more... mebbe get on her mailing list and keep your eyes out.

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    JimJ won the Huppy Bars. Also the New Hampshire Bars, which I tasted and was delicious!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    right good on raising the money and making hammockers look good.
    shug
    And thank you, sir, for you donation. We won the shirt and couldn’t be happier. As you say woo buddddddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images

Always enjoy rolling evening into nights with this gang. Such a fabulous group of people. Thanks for always making us feel like family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast