A few asked, so figured I'd share...

Other than pouring a pint of dark on any day I deem to be a suitable time; I don't do black friday. Or any sales.

So if'n you were holding off for a deal there won't be one, least not exactly.
If'n you want to spend your hard earned funds with another vendor and take advantage of the season no hard feelings from yer ol pal Bill.

But fair to point out that I'm running a bit of a 'reverse sale' in that I've managed to hold my prices firm since 2018/2019 and will no longer be able to do so.
Starting in 2024 there will be an across the board price increase of at least $25 per bridge.
Most likely I will also reduce or eliminate the bridge+bug net combo discount of $25 as well.
So today's price is tomorrow's discount if'n you like!

So for the rest of the year:
Just a Bridge- $215 with Aluminum poles, $265 with Carbon Fiber
Happy Medium- $300 with Carbon Fiber spreaders Standard
Luxury- $325
Luxury UL- $375 (carbon fiber upgrade for those under 225lbs)
Big Guy Bridge- $350 (aluminum poles only)

Bug net options:
Bottom entry bugnet- $85
Zippered bug net for Just a Bridge, Luxury, or Big Guy (not integrated)- $125
When buying a bridge- you get $25 off.

You can pick carabiners or soft shackles (included in bridge)
You can add a tree hugger and whoopie sling basic suspension for $25, a few UL options around for $35 (Probably going up too)

And that's that.
As always-
All the bits and bobs come included.
CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail is included.
Taxes, payment fees and other random BS folks tack on automagically into the shopping cart total are built into the price above.

I've been charging a west coast surcharge of $10 due to the large jump in cost when shipping from the midwest as a stopgap in 2023, but hope to smooth that out with the price increase.

The shipping and spreader bar costs are the biggest issues with 50% or so increases, but other material has crept up like everything else at 20-30%.
We (my wife and I) have gotten a little more efficient, build in larger batches, stock more standing inventory and have done just about everything on our end we can to avoid a price hike through these inflationary times but we're out of tricks. We don't jack up the prices so we can put things on sale. We don't spend time building things you can buy from other vendors and focus on what we build better than most. We keep it simple and steady as best we can on our prices so that if and when you need us... we're here and you know what you're paying for. And we're happy to send you out to support another vendor if that's what works best for you.

Unpleasantness out of the way:
Save a buck wherever you can to spend on something truly valuable. We hope you have your own black fridays this holiday season with those who are near and dear to you; whatever the hue of your libation of preference.

In our house- Me and mine will be pouring a few pints of the dark and hoisting them in thanks for everyone who has supported our little bridge biz.
We'll be thankful we can keep things steady enough to keep on helping those of you who've shared your stories with me of comfy camps and happy respite in the woods.

And doubly inspired to keep things going by those of you full timers who have better sleep, ditched pain meds, found relief from chronic conditions, lost weight, rode out out illness... and especially to those no longer with us who found a little comfort in their dying days sleeping in some fancy fabric contraption we sewed up in our basement. Yar it's just gear... but every once in a while it's turned into something a bit more and we say thank'ee kindly.

Long days and pleasant nights-
Just Bill