Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    KC Cat Tangle 12
    Insulation
    LLG CR, Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie & shackle

Hennessy Hammocks Explorer Ultralite Asym Classic w/2Q2Z mod #4, extras

This one listing includes the hammock, rainfly, and snake skins for the price of $140 shipped anywhere within the lower 48. Items and modifications are listed individually with original price ($). First "I'll take it" takes it per forum rules.

HAMMOCK

Hennessy Hammocks Explorer Ultralite Asym Classic ($270)

Classic bottom entry with velcro closure. Very good-to-excellent condition: no tears, runs, burns, or stains. Tastefully modified for function with form kept in mind.

The Explorer Ultralite A-sym was designed for anyone up to 250 lbs/113 kg and up to 7'/213 cm tall.

Packed Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz/960 g (+5 oz/142 g for mod #4, below)
    Packed Size: 4"x8"x10"
    Hammock Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta, 160x90 high count
    Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130"x59"
    Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um
    Rainfly Weight: 11.7 oz/300g
    Rainfly Fabric: 30D High tenacity PU/Silicone-coated nylon
    Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72", long side 110", short diagonal 118", long diagonal 136"
    Color: Coyote Brown

Hennessy Snake Skins ($20)

SnakeSkins are an instant stuff sack system that collapses your Hennessy Hammock in about 30 seconds. Your shelter never touches the ground, never gets dirty or muddy. It just disappears into two tapering tubes of silnylon which sit gathered on the ropes at each end of the hammock for amazingly quick set up and take down. For use with all Hennessy Hammock models.

TWO Stuff Sacks: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g/0.6oz). One original, one brand new, never used. I removed the original ridgeline bag, but the Peak Shelf (below) offers a ton of storage.

I installed new end caps that cover the whipping & suspension on 12/1/2017 and used them for two nights on a single trip.

MODIFICATIONS/ADDITIONS - used for two trips, three nights total

Suspension: 1/8" amsteel 15" continuous loops from DutchWare Gear. Red at head end, blue at shoe end. The original Hennessy 10', 1500-lb test spectra lines are included.

2QZQ Mod #4 - ($70)

This is a brilliant, top-quality addition to Hennessy Classic hammocks to allow you to use either bottom or top entry. Two zippers have been installed along the bugnet. Both zippers begin at the head end and unzip to the foot end. Three zipper pulls are installed on each zipper providing access to the outside of the hammock anywhere along the zipper.

The bugnetting can be completely unzipped (but not detached) and stored in a small bag that is sewn to the foot end of the hammock. The hammock is completely open and the netting is out of the way until you need it. 2Q2Z also added four D-rings inside the hammock, two on each side, to use the Peak Shelf (below) in either end.

DutchWare Gear Peak Shelf ($25)

The Peak Shelf attaches at in the peak of your hammock, 2 D-rings, and your ridgeline to create a nice deep shelf/pocket to store things like jackets and other large gear.

I installed two DutchWare Gear mini squeeze hooks on the ridgeline to allow use of the peak shelf on either end. These can also be used to hang other gear.

7/64" yellow amsteel 15" continuous loops inside the hammock at either end, for handles or other attachments. Fixed solidly to the suspension.

I accept PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

I'll take it!

Hammock
    Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    KC Cat Tangle 12
    Insulation
    LLG CR, Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie & shackle

Hennessy Hammocks Explorer Ultralite Asym Classic w/2Q2Z mod #4, extras

Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog View Post
    I'll take it!
    SOLD to baconismidog!
    Last edited by Snaps; 07-19-2018 at 11:40.

• + New Posts