Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG burra
    Suspension
    Warbonnet
    Images

Question about Eldorado.

Yeah a question about “the golden”
    Say I remember the bugnet being connected to the suspension a la a toggle. On the old style xlc.
    I don’t see attachments on the el dorado. Anyone have one that knows? I take it that it must not be needed. But I recall talk over switching toggles to caribeaners. Idk. It’s real sweet just asking about the toggles or beaners or lack there of. Really like the hammock otherwise real nice looking. I like warbonnet. Quality stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I know......lil biner and a wide piece of elastic to cover the gap.
    Shug

Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG burra
    Suspension
    Warbonnet
    Images

Question about Eldorado.

That video is the best. It’s probably me. I see the elastic but don’t see any biners or anywhere to attach them. I’m tasting foot. I think it’s headed for my mouth but can’t be certain just yet. Thanks for the video. I love hearing hicks in the background during that review.
    I bought the xlc top cover as well and I see on that a thick loop sewn on to attach a micro biner. I mean I have some laying around I could find. But I didn’t see any loops sewn into the el dorado net top. So my guess it maybe it’s not supposed to be there? Anyone have an El dorado without loops or biners or maybe I not supposed to use them on Eldorado bug top.
    I will say I love this hammock. I wasn’t sure about the single layer being 240lbs. But man. The comfort is AWESOME. the fabric is so smooth like butter. Seriously. Maybe my favorite. I see no ripstop. It feels silky smooth. I highly recommend the Eldorado single layer. It’s rad. Just want to find out about the top of Eldorado. And they’re closed. Thought someone might know

Last edited by Benson Burner; 07-11-2018 at 21:13.
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

I have a 2nd Gen XLC, it has loops and biners on the “shelf bugnet”, I also own an Elderado that I bought to try out the lightweight double layer body mostly. Eldorado “shelfless bugnet” has no loops or biners.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson Burner View Post
    That video is the best. It’s probably me. I see the elastic but don’t see any biners or anywhere to attach them. I’m tasting foot. I think it’s headed for my mouth but can’t be certain just yet. Thanks for the video. I love hearing hicks in the background during that review.
    I bought the xlc top cover as well and I see on that a thick loop sewn on to attach a micro biner. I mean I have some laying around I could find. But I didn’t see any loops sewn into the el dorado net top. So my guess it maybe it’s not supposed to be there? Anyone have an El dorado without loops or biners or maybe I not supposed to use them on Eldorado bug top.
    I will say I love this hammock. I wasn’t sure about the single layer being 240lbs. But man. The comfort is AWESOME. the fabric is so smooth like butter. Seriously. Maybe my favorite. I see no ripstop. It feels silky smooth. I highly recommend the Eldorado single layer. It’s rad. Just want to find out about the top of Eldorado. And they’re closed. Thought someone might know

• + New Posts