Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

DIY Cowboy Bucket GROMMETED WATERPROOF Stuff Sack Sets (2 Sacks!) * Beta BLACK Silpoly *

NB: These are BLACK stuff sacks (shown at right in the bottom photo), but the details of the black ones don't show up very well at all in the photos (and they look kind of brown), so I'm re-using the photos of the green one sold previously...

Offered for sale, separately or together, three beta prototypes of my DIY Cowboy Bucket grommeted waterproof hammock stuff sacks in weatherproof Silpoly from Ripstop by the Roll -- each paired with a BONUS standard double-ended stuff sack in matching waterproof fabric -- in excellent "nearly new" condition after one overnight test hang. These are used DIY gear items with only very light use and NO significant spots, stains, wear, or damage to deter you from enjoying this handy item as "new to you". They were made for and hung at a one-night hammock event.

I am thinning the herd to make some space in my gear bins for new acquisitions and projects. I've spent most of the last year trying to test and fine-tune different shapes and sizes of this grommeted waterproof hammock stuff sack concept to see what is possible, what is practical, and what works well as a trade off between packed size, storage volume, and multifunction use. (These sets vary slightly in their dimensions and construction from the later versions.) Now these handy gear hammocks will go to someone here to enjoy...

YOU GET TWO (2) SACKS (1 Bucket and 1 standard double-ended) IN EACH SET!
    THREE (3) SETS AVAILABLE!
    FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS

Buyers, please post an "I'll take it" (with item #1 #2, and/or #3) in this thread and follow up with a private message, and I'll respond promptly with payment info.

NB: These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic instant transfer only (no e-checks), please. Prices include ConUS shipping; with regret, no international shipping is available.

Thanks for your interest.

1) DIY Cowboy Bucket Grommeted Hammock Stuff Sack w/ Bonus DE Stuff Sack, BLACK Silpoly -- $12 DELIVERED

2) DIY Cowboy Bucket Grommeted Hammock Stuff Sack w/ Bonus DE Stuff Sack, BLACK Silpoly -- $12 DELIVERED

3) DIY Cowboy Bucket Grommeted Hammock Stuff Sack w/ Bonus DE Stuff Sack, BLACK Silpoly -- $12 DELIVERED

(All three sets are virtually identical.)

The Bucket grommeted waterproof hammock stuff sack is a sturdy, weatherproof, minimalist approach to the pass-through hammock stuff sacks originally popularized by blackbishop351. The stuff sack lets you attach your hammock suspension to both ends of the hammock before you deploy it, thanks to a handy grommet on the closed end. The approach has been refined and streamlined for light weight using the approximate dimensions recommended by Shug in his recent thread and video on hammock stuff sacks, allowing you to stow your hammock with a minimum of effort. Each Bucket is approximately 15" x 12" when laid flat, with a roomy cinched capacity of over 5 liters, storage for most any hammock from a netless up to a multiple-component modular system. The precisely positioned hole on the Bucket's crisp square bottom is finished with a weatherproof antiqued metal grommet that will outlast both the sack and all of the Amsteel suspension you thread through it. Cinch top uses durable 100-lb test 2mm utility cord from Simply Light Designs, finished as shown. Use the Bucket as a handy extra storage solution hanging at the head end of your hammock. The Bucket weighs about 18 grams.

Each set includes a matching standard double-ended hammock stuff sack for times when you want to be even more minimalist, approx 16" x 9" and 14 grams. Great for wrangling tarps or other gear too!

Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images
    Yes!!! I finally didn't get here too late. I'll take one of the sets.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

Hammock
    WB Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema Hex 12
    Insulation
    DIY TQ / UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    Evo Loops & Straps
    I’ll take it #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    #1 #2 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    #3 STILL AVAILABLE
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair/WB XLC
    Tarp
    SLD Trail Haven
    Insulation
    HG, WB and WL
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I'll take it. #3. PM sent.
    -Jameson
    Proud Member of the North Country Trail Association-Hiawatha Shore to Shore Chapter
    http://www.northcountrytrail.org/

I'll take #3
    Edit: Login took to long. I see it has been taken.NM 🙁

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    ALL SOLD with thanks; closing thread...