Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Dutch Spider Web Tree Huggers and DIY Bug Nets (Zippered, Fronkey)

For sale separately or together, I have three used gear items:

* A pair of DUtchware Gear Spider Web 2.0 tree huggers (7-foot)
    * A DIY *ZIPPERED* full-enclosure NoSeeUm mesh bug net for 11-foot hammocks
    * A DIY *FRONKEY-STYLE* full-enclosure NoSeeUm mesh bug net for 11-foot hammocks

I have chosen to offer these here as I pare down my gear bins to make space for new acquisitions and projects.

Everything has been very gently used for two overnight hangs and remains in excellent "nearly new" condition with NO significant faults.

Priced affordably as marked with FREE shipping to ConUS addresses; with regret, I cannot ship internationally.

Buyers, please post an "I'll take it" with item number(s) here in the thread and follow up with a private message; I will respond as promptly as I can via PM to conclude our transaction.

NB: These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic instant transfer only (no e-checks), please. Prices include ConUS shipping; with regret, no international shipping is available.

Thanks for your interest.

1) Dutchware Gear Spider Web 2.0 Tree Huggers *PAIR* (7 feet long x 1" wide) -- $20 DELIVERED

https://dutchwaregear.com/product/sp...traps-huggers/

I bought these sweet Dutchware Gear Spider Web 2.0 tree huggers a couple of months ago as the cornerstone for an ultralight hammock suspension set-up that could span 30 feet, and I paired them with UCRs. These straps are INCREDIBLE, and the pair of 7-foot tree huggers (loops on both ends) weighs just 31 grams! The only problem? After two nights in the backcountry I realized that the trees are too big here in the Pacific Northwest, so I am selling these and ordering even longer Spider Webs from Dutch... My loss is your gain, but these are big enough to let you conquer trees up to 29" safely so they are the ticket for most places in the country you might like to camp. Excellent "nearly new" condition after just two nights of use, save OVER 10% OFF list price with free shipping in the ConUS. (Compare at $27 delivered for a new set; I paid $35 for these back in March.) You'll love these straps...

2) DIY *ZIPPERED* Lightweight NoSeeUm Mesh Bug Net (0.9 oz) for 11-Foot Hammocks-- $37 DELIVERED

When I designed and built this bug net I decided to create a more minimalist solution to full-enclosure insect protection for netless hammocks than my all-mesh Fortune Cookie sock. Trailworthiness was guaranteed with sturdy black 0.9 oz RBTR NoSeeUm mesh, but I put a simple #3 coil zipper with two-way pulls on one side only and used standing seams all around for strength without added material. The ends are reinforced with 1/2" grosgrain and open a full 6" on each end to make it easy to install or remove. Generous vertical zipper with two-way double tabs and high-visibility pulls allows for easy entry and exit. Secure closure on each end opening with simple, virtually weightless KAM snaps! Auxiliary tie-out loops over the gathered ends to let you bungee the net to your suspension for a precise fit without wrinkles. Excellent "nearly new" condition with nothing to deter your enjoyment. Sleep bug-free all summer! Fits hammock ridge lines up to 112" (or slightly longer if you open one snap from each pair), but ideal for 110". Weighs a feathery 7.9 oz despite being built to withstand hard use. Packs down nicely in your pack. Very gently used for a couple of afternoon hangs and one overnight, and it and remain in excellent condition -- no noticeable faults, no dirt/stains, nothing to deter you from enjoying them as "new to you"! (Hammock NOT included!)

3) DIY *FRONKEY-STYLE* Lightweight NoSeeUm Mesh Bug Net (0.9 oz) for 11-Foot Hammocks-- $37 DELIVERED

Designed almost identically to #2 above and constructed from the same materials, this is a simple, user-friendly "Fronkey-style" bottom-entry full-enclosure bug net. Same grosgrain reinforcements and convenient KAM snap closures on the ends, with a 1/8 shock cord cinch along the bottom edge. The zipper-free way to sleep bug-free all summer! Great for kids. Used for just one overnight hang at an event last year, ready for you to enjoy for many adventures to come... (Hammock NOT included!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 06-30-2018 at 17:15.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Price fix on #1 The list price changed since I purchased them in March.

Hammock
    1.2 MTN
    Tarp
    12' DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Kevlar strap
    I’ll take it all please.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    All items SPF to No-Sage for $94 total; PM inbound!

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Sold! closing thread...

• + New Posts