Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

DIY 1.9 oz Multicam "Chameleon-Compatible" Hammock Body with Dutch Chameleon Zippers

Offered for sale: A pretty nice "Chameleon-compatible" 11-foot gathered-end hammock body in excellent condition after about 12 nights' use. It is built with genuine Dutchware Gear Vision reversible zippers, the same as used on the Chameleon. This is a used DIY item I made over a year ago. It looks like I have one too many hammocks, so this one will go to someone here... My loss is your gain!

This is the hammock body only -- NO net or cover included -- but it will take all of Dutch's zippered Chameleon accessories like the nets, covers, and Sidecar. The stuff sack in the photo was damaged, but I will include a brand new double-ended stuff sack for you as part of the deal. (A factory Dutch top cover (not included) is shown in the photos so you can check the fit...)

The body is super-sturdy 1.9 oz Multicam ripstop nylon (technically the even rarer government-issue "OCP" version of the pattern that the Army has adopted, but only true camouflage junkies will know or care about such minutiae). Sturdy grosgrain tie-outs at four points let you choose lay direction with Dutch's nets and covers or use it netless! Matching genuine Multicam zipper hoods.

As previously stated, the hammock is in excellent condition, used approximately a dozen nights, with NO wear, damage, dirt, stains, or odors -- nothing to inhibit your enjoyment of it is "new to you".

Finished dimensions are 132" long x 58" wide with a 110" x 7/64" Amsteel rifge line, and it weighs approximately 18 oz IIRC. Weight capacity is well over 300 pounds.

For comparison, MSRP $147 for a brand new genuine standard Chameleon body (no net/accessories) in 1.9 oz Multicam.

This one is yours today for $90 + $7 ConUS shipping, paid via PayPal. (With regret, no international shipping is offered.)

This item will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic transfer only, please.

The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread followed by a PM and electronic payment gets this hammock.

Thanks for your interest.

Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Kitsapcowboy 11
    Tarp
    HG Journey12
    Insulation
    Gemini
    Suspension
    MSHitch->Whoopie
    I'll Take IT! Awesome

Hammock