Started with and ENO DN. I never really camped in it but it lit a fire under me for hammocks. My first real camping hammock was a WB XLC and I was hooked. I had bought an expensive backpacking tent the year before I got my XLC and I am going on 4 yrs since I have even set that tent up. The XLC is dead simple, robust and the shelf is MONEY.

I now have a Dutch Chameleon and its a sweet system. I have all the bells and whistles..2x peak lofts, storage pocket, sidecar...and love how it all works together. I have had 2 zipper heads/pulls break on me (Dutch's customer service is second to NONE..he always takes great care of me) and that is a pretty big concern moving forward as far as durability goes. It has a VERY "sticky" zipper and weak/thin zipper heads/pulls. Once could have been my fault, two times is a problem. I'm sure its only a matter of time before it happens again.

I am considering getting a XLC 2.0 or DH Sparrow in the future. I really like the updates to the XLC and the only thing its missing in my eye is quilt hooks ala the Chameleon. My quilt stays put incredibly well on my chameleon.