Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles

1000+ Fabric Colors at the click of a button - Introducing Omnicolor

Ever found the perfect fabric, only to realize the color you want is out of stock or worse yet, non-existent? Yeah, us too. So we figured what the heck.... we'll do something about it.

Today we're very proud to introduce Omnicolor - the world's first print on-demand solid color fabric capability. Put simply, Omnicolor gives you instant access to all the solid colors you've ever wanted and never had.

To be specific, 1341 of them. All printed just for you at the click of a button...

Now you might be wondering what you can do with all those colors. Well, we thought of that and came up with a few ideas to get you started:

- Order perfectly matched fabric colors to an existing physical sample or product. Example - You love the color of your Patagonia jacket, but no one carries fabric in that color. Enter Omnicolor. Now you can order hammock, quilt, tarp, pack, etc fabric in that exact color that you already love.

- Stand out from the crowd with your unique color selection. Example - Dark Olive is cool, but gosh darn everybody and their brother has that color. Enter Omnicolor. Choose a unique Pantone code from 1341 color options for your new hammock. Track how many hangs you attend before seeing that same color hammock

- Create perfectly matched projects or products in a single fabric OR between multiple fabrics. Example 1 - Perfectly matched tarp, hammock, and quilt fabric. Example 2 - Perfectly matched pack, mesh, and webbing materials for your backpack DIY build.

I'll be straight up honest with you guys/gals. This is without a doubt one of the coolest things we've ever worked on at RBTR and we're beyond excited to bring it to the community . We've actually had this idea since we started OutdoorINK over two years ago, but it's taken until now to get it all the pieces in place to do it right.

If you need a visual, here's a quick demo of us turning PANTONE 7716 C into a Zipper Pouch:

Now to perhaps the best part - PRICING. We thought long and hard about this and at the end of the day, we simply decided that this is one of those game changers that's just too cool to not make it available to as many people as we possibly can.

So with that being said, we're making the pricing per yd for all Omnicolor fabrics (and kits to come...) very, very reasonable. In fact, during our launch, you can get many of the Omnicolor solid fabrics for the exact same price as our stock fabric. Example - $5.95 /yd for Omnicolor Silpoly

Once the launch is over, the price will go up, but I promise all of those prices will again be very reasonable for what you're getting in return.

So hop on over to the site and check things out! We'll be making a lot of follow-on announcements very soon for Omnicolor as well. This is just the little bitty tip of the iceberg I promise....

Click here to Enter Omnicolor

As always, thanks so much for your support of what we do!!!

- Kyle
    Last edited by ripstopbytheroll; 04-20-2018 at 14:43.
    - Kyle

www.RipstopbytheRoll.com | "The Best Fabrics on Earth. Guaranteed."

Hammock
    Warbonnet Eldorado (Dream-Tex)
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle
    That colormap is a nice touch! Thanks for raising the bar yet again! Congratulations on the launch.

My question is what color number is closest to purple haze?
    If you prepare for failure you will probably succeed.

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by old4hats View Post
    My question is what color number is closest to purple haze?
    I think Carter (Intimidator) pulled that match yesterday seeing as it’s his favorite color. We’re actually putting together a reference table that lists out all the matching Pantone codes for our stock fabrics/colors.

But soon as I’m back in the shop I’ll pull the code and post here for PH!
    - Kyle

Hammock
    DIY 11' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    WINTERDREAM 11'
    Insulation
    EE TQ/HG UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Pretty neat stuff!

Thanks Kyle.
    If you prepare for failure you will probably succeed.

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Oh man! I JUST got my purple haze tarp! And now I'll be able to order the color I REALLY want!!! Anyone want a brand new purple haze tarp?
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    DIY HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    DIY 1.1 Silpoly
    Insulation
    Goose Down
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    This is incredible! Congrats! My wheels are turnin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So much to explore, so little time!

Hogshop.ca

Hammock
    Warbonnet Eldorado (Dream-Tex)
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle

1000+ Fabric Colors at the click of a button - Introducing Omnicolor

So would Omnicolor help with matching colors with different fabrics? I've noticed the same color in a different fabric is often not at all the same really. Is Omnicolor inherently more consistent across fabrics because this has already been accounted for? Or is it at least now more effective to choose subtly different Omnicolor colors in an effort to make different fabrics nearly match?

Are the XL fabrics available in Omnicolors yet?

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy View Post
    So would Omnicolor help with matching colors with different fabrics? I've noticed the same color in a different fabric is often not at all the same really. Is Omnicolor inherently more consistent across fabrics because this has already been accounted for? Or is it at least now more effective to choose subtly different Omnicolor colors in an effort to make different fabrics nearly match?

Are the XL fabrics available in Omnicolors yet?
    With Omnicolor, colors are MUCH more consistent between fabrics. This is a game changer when it comes to DIY or vendor products that use multiple fabrics. Now instead of having three different shades of "Olive Drab", you can almost perfectly match the colors between fabrics.

This fact also allows you to say DIY an accessory to an existing piece of gear and have the colors match, regardless of the fabric or colors used in the original piece of gear. For example, you could DIY a pack cover out of Omnicolor 1.1 Silpoly that perfectly matches your Dream Hammock or make a hip belt pouch that perfectly matches your ULA pack, etc.

These are just a few examples. There are literally endless possibilities here and that's the whole point !!!!
    - Kyle

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast