Hammock
    HammockGear 11' 1.4
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UG
    Suspension
    W/S, Straps w/MS
    Between a family vacation and Memphis wx, I haven't had a chance to sling it up. I will say that the quality is on par with their quilts. I purchased a set of colored loops and matching ridgeline as well. The ridgeline is a fixed length. I'll see what kind of sag it gives me and swap to an adjustable ridgeline if needed. I'll keep you posted....

Hammock
    HammockGear 11' 1.4
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UG
    Suspension
    W/S, Straps w/MS
    Finally got to set up the hammock today and fiddle with it a bit. First impression is that it’s very well made. On or with the quality of their other products. Stitching is all very clean. I ordered the charcoal gray colored 1.6 hexon. It’s very similar in color to the charcoal grey ion used on the quilts. I also ordered some colored continuous loops and matching Whoopi’s slings and ridgeline. The ridge line is fixed and measures 112”, 2.5” over the 83% mark, but gives me the right amount of sag. I’m 6’1”/225. There was just a little bit of stretch but not too much when I sat down. I really like the 11’ length vs the shorter skeeter beater. There’s no calf ridge when I stretch out diagonally.
    I haven’t hooked my underquilt up to it yet, but are sewn loops and hooks at both ends of the quilt, approx 12” from the ends of the hammock. I’ll give you an update when I’ve tried it out with my quilts.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12