Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Cool Print2Fabric in the Wild: The Picture Thread

Spring has sprung (except where I live), and lots of HF members are getting new gear and getting it out on the trail.

I'm sure many of you are as exited as I am about Print2Fabric, Dutchware Gear's new digital printing process for outdoor fabrics and ready-made products.

I am currently waiting to receive my first example of these cool new printed fabrics for some upcoming DIY projects I have planned in the coming weeks, but from all the buzz I've seen here on Hammock Forums, it seems like many of you have ordered and received factory-made Dutchware Print2Fabric hammocks and accessories already in the first week since the launch of the new process.

Let this be the picture thread to share all your images of your colorful printed Dutchware Gear out in the wild!

As with the Chameleons in the Wild picture thread that followed the popular hammock's successful launch a little more than a year ago, my hope is that this thread will be particularly useful to hammockers looking at specific Print2Fabric patterns and combinations of prints and colors on all the sweet camping gear available from Dutch.

I look forward to seeing your Print2Fabric creations -- both Dutch-made and DIY -- out in nature. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 04-13-2018 at 10:42.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    I had been meaning to get these posted/shared and give another big thanks to Dutch, Alex and the DW crew for this one, so I'm glad to see you start this thread up.

This was a beautifully done custom Chameleon for my oldest daughter and she loves it. I knew the team had been working for a while with the fabric printing idea and I'm thrilled to see it come to light and know that they've been working hard to get this out to everyone. I think anyone that goes down the Print2Fabric path will be very pleased with what they're putting out. Their hard work on the line shows in the final product. I know this is going to continue to evolve and I know I'm certainly following things and look forward to seeing all of the designs that are coming out.

Most impressive about the Print2Fabric topcover on this Chameleon, is that it isn't a small pattern repeated, like I'm used to seeing. It is a singular large print of a dragon and cherry blossoms/tree. I heard that Alex gets much of the credit for finishing this one up and the design and print turned out fantastic on it.

The printing is really visible on both sides of the top cover, which I believe would have been made from their new Argon 15D poly fabric. You can switch the direction of the asymmetric top cover and it still looks great.

While time has been short and the weather still too chilly for her to get it out in the "wild", she's been able to put it up on the deck for a few weekends for some lounging and reading time.
    I have no doubt this hammock will serve her great for many, many years to come.

I had snagged a few pictures of her first hang in it on our deck and also attached some of the pictures that the Dutch team took of it. Perhaps for the first time, I have a little bit of gear envy and it just happens to be owned by my own daughter

ch4.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch1.jpg

cha.JPG

chb.JPG

I know I've told them many times already, but thank you again to the DW crew!

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Looks fabulous...

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair, Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG, Zpacks, DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre, HG
    Suspension
    MyersTech
    Images
    Not exactly in the wild, but I rec'd my new Chameleon Print2Fabric Moss Symmetrical Bugnet & did a quick setup in the backyard. I think it looks pretty good and goes well with the Hexon Coyote Brown hammock. The bugnet stuff sack is also made out of the same Moss Print2Fabric.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by ObdewlaX View Post
    Not exactly in the wild, but I rec'd my new Chameleon Print2Fabric Moss Symmetrical Bugnet & did a quick setup in the backyard. I think it looks pretty good and goes well with the Hexon Coyote Brown hammock. The bugnet stuff sack is also made out of the same Moss Print2Fabric.
    Love the colors. Love the combo. I think my next Dutchware Gear hammock will be in Coyote Brown.

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    The moss netting looks superb on that setup. Looks even better than I expected in the few pictures we've seen it so far.
    Seeing these prints in actual customer builds and outside the studio really shows them off.

Hammock
    Chameleon Wide Hexon 1.6 Coyote B.
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    HG Econs 30
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    I'll be posting here shortly. Ordered a bean print netless for the wife today. Kept tossing back and forth between the chameleon, but she will never need the versatility of the chameleon. So the 11ft netless with the birds nest bug net should be just fine. Super excited to see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12 & WD13
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Looks great.
    I am waiting for my Leaf pattern bug net. I will share when it comes in

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by robertjackson View Post
    Looks great.
    I am waiting for my Leaf pattern bug net. I will share when it comes in
    Your leaf bugnet turned out amazing! It was one of my favorites so far.
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    Here's my new Ivy winter tarp in the wild!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast