Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images

Exos 58 and HH Expedition

Cleaning out the gear pile and came across a few pieces folks might be interested in. Prices are negotiable and I'm interested in trades of knives, stoves, titanium cookware, etc.

Sold pending funds to Rooster: Osprey Exos 58 Large. 1st Gen pack that's seen lots of miles but has many more left to give. I replaced it with a ULA Circuit for cooler weather but the mesh back on the Exos is really nice in the FL heat. Typical snags and stains for a well-worn pack. Interior waterproofing is starting to come off in little globs (imagine a sunburn peeling). Cosmetic panel on hip belt is coming loose but the structural material is still solid. This pack might be a cheap way to dip your toe into the "ultralite" pool. Straps and hipbelt are somewhat minimalist but this pack carried comfortably for me up to about 35lbs. 2lbs 10.5oz on the kitchen scale. $50 shipped USPS.
    20180408_105531.jpg20180408_105540.jpg20180408_105607.jpg20180408_105617.jpg

Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym "Zip" with NO FLY. I picked this up off the forums here a few years ago for my youngest. Try as I might he just seems to be a ground dweller and I've got an Explorer UL if he changes his mind. This one has whoopies on both ends and some crazy long 2" wide tree straps for those big FL oaks. This has had the 2QZQ zipper mod #3 but still has the velcro entry as well. I always used this with a hex or other fly so I ended up re-purposing the fly. You'll need your own rain protection. The original sack was converted into a sort of "Bishops Cap" storage bag (see pics). 2lbs 2oz on the kitchen scale. $60 shipped USPS (just a little more than the zipper mod plus shipping).
    20180408_102020.jpg20180408_102543.jpg20180408_102557.jpg20180408_102946.jpg
    Last edited by zukiguy; 04-08-2018 at 11:32.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    I'll take it Osprey Exos 58 Large.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    Payment sent for Osprey Exos 58.

Hammock
    Walhalla
    Tarp
    Walhalla
    Insulation
    Trailheadz & JRB
    Suspension
    Birch Buckles
    Images
    I am sending you a PM on the HH

Interested in HH. PM sent.

Hammock
    Walhalla
    Tarp
    Walhalla
    Insulation
    Trailheadz & JRB
    Suspension
    Birch Buckles
    Images
    "I Will Take It"

That what I said in my pm earlier and asked for a payment method. If you asked for it full price in your pm you have dibs . Otherwise I think I was first.

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gahunter63 View Post
    That what I said in my pm earlier and asked for a payment method. If you asked for it full price in your pm you have dibs . Otherwise I think I was first.

Since you are new to this forum and the FS area, please take time to read the guidelines for this section. You will find them at the top of this area or in my signature. You are incorrect. First unqualified I'll take it posted in the thread get's the item. RENDAWG posted the first unqualified I'll take it so the items is theirs. As of now, you have not posted anything in this thread indicating I'll take it.

Direct quote from the guidelines

10. Buyers must always post an "I'll Take It" in the thread where the sale is advertised. This creates a public record of the intent, and officially claims the item. Posts *always* over-ride PM inquiries when there is a debate. In the case that there are multiple claims, the first "I'll take it" in the thread gets the first right of refusal.

11. "I'll take it" is the only acceptable term for getting the first chance to purchase an item. Terms like "I'll take it pending PM", or "I'll take it, but with questions" do not reserve you the first right of refusal.

12. Once an "I'll take it" has been posted, the buyer has 48 hours to submit payment to the seller. If funds aren't received in that time, the seller may take the next offer for purchase.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images
    Hey guys.....per the rules for the for sale items: 10. Buyers must always post an "I'll Take It" in the thread where the sale is advertised. This creates a public record of the intent, and officially claims the item. Posts *always* over-ride PM inquiries when there is a debate. In the case that there are multiple claims, the first "I'll take it" in the thread gets the first right of refusal.

With that in mind...looks like it's sold pending funds to RENDAWG.

Hammock
    Walhalla
    Tarp
    Walhalla
    Insulation
    Trailheadz & JRB
    Suspension
    Birch Buckles
    Images
    Payment Sent

• + New Posts