Hammock
    2 Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Kitsapcowboy made
    Insulation
    Down/SYN mix 20'
    Suspension
    Whoopie/strap&buc
    Hello back ! Have family down your way. Bentonville, Harrison, Son went to U of A Wooo Pig Sooie!

Hammock
    DH Raven/Darien
    Tarp
    WB Mountainfly
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/HG/SLD
    Suspension
    Myerstech/Becket
    Welcome from the south 'burbs!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hammock
    2 Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Kitsapcowboy made
    Insulation
    Down/SYN mix 20'
    Suspension
    Whoopie/strap&buc
    Thanks rweb!

Hammock
    Towns-End
    Tarp
    WB, Towns-End, UGQ
    Insulation
    LSOH, JRB, UGQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlandpaddler View Post
    Hello back ! Have family down your way. Bentonville, Harrison, Son went to U of A Wooo Pig Sooie!
    Woooo Pig Sooie indeed!
    Hammock Tourist / Hammock Fiend / Hammock Therapist

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
    Tell me more about this hammock hang!
    The invite is on BWCA and has been attended by about 30 campers. About half are in hammocks. It is at a private 60 acer park. No fee is charged but there is a jar on the table to help fray the cost of having the event. There are families that come and there is a camp fire with singing in the evening. Later in the evening there will be the consumption of adult beverages. Usually a shuttle is arranged to take water craft upstream and then a couple hour paddle back to the camp ground. About half of the campers go for the paddle. Bob also had a winter hang one year. There was about a foot of snow one year and I got a chance to see if I could stay warm in my hammock.
    Would like to see you there.

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicPaddler View Post
    The invite is on BWCA and has been attended by about 30 campers. About half are in hammocks. It is at a private 60 acer park. No fee is charged but there is a jar on the table to help fray the cost of having the event. There are families that come and there is a camp fire with singing in the evening. Later in the evening there will be the consumption of adult beverages. Usually a shuttle is arranged to take water craft upstream and then a couple hour paddle back to the camp ground. About half of the campers go for the paddle. Bob also had a winter hang one year. There was about a foot of snow one year and I got a chance to see if I could stay warm in my hammock.
    I just created a profile on the BWCA site. I'll check it out. This sounds right up my alley. Thank you!
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    2 Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Kitsapcowboy made
    Insulation
    Down/SYN mix 20'
    Suspension
    Whoopie/strap&buc
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicPaddler View Post
    Magic
    The invite on BWCA was not as detailed. I was interested in the paddle now it looks like it could be a weekend! Would be great to meet other paddlers and hangers in the group. Get some good tips as well. Also saw there is a "food" element to the get together. I have a big smoker that loves the be filled with tasty treats!
    Thank for all the info you should see me there!

Images
    For the Rockford Wingnight
    To help you find the place. If you put the address in Bing or Google maps it will get you close. The camping area is down a long gravel road. If you put the numbers in the mapping program it will go to the camping area.
    6802 42nd st. Rockford, IL.
    42.181789 -89.006745

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12