Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles

Running a bit behind

Hi Everyone! Wanted to let you guys know that we're running a bit behind on orders at the moment. Between higher order volume and training a couple new team members, we're playing catch-up.

Right now we're on Friday's orders and will be putting in extra time to get caught up as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your patience! If you're on a tight schedule, please reach out to our customer service team or jump on live chat during normal business hours and we'll do our best to help you out.

Thanks
    - Kyle

www.RipstopbytheRoll.com | "The Best Fabrics on Earth. Guaranteed."

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Ya, it would have been nice to have informed me my order I ordered on a Friday was held up because all of the components were not available. I ordered on Friday, so I expected the package on Wednesday or Thursday. I received a follow up asking how I liked my supplies, hoqever no supplies. Now it is Monday, still no package.

Shipping went up in cost now $7.95 for two or three day shipping.

No one notified me the components were nit available, to see if I wanted to wait.

No shipping has been sent.
    I had to buy mt supplies elsewhwre because I made a commitment to build a tarp within a reasonable time. I though ordering would be a few days not over 10 days.

I think a simple email would have been appropriate, in reguard to supplies not being available and noting a delay.

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFISH45 View Post
    Ya, it would have been nice to have informed me my order I ordered on a Friday was held up because all of the components were not available. I ordered on Friday, so I expected the package on Wednesday or Thursday. I received a follow up asking how I liked my supplies, hoqever no supplies. Now it is Monday, still no package.

Shipping went up in cost now $7.95 for two or three day shipping.

No one notified me the components were nit available, to see if I wanted to wait.

No shipping has been sent.
    I had to buy mt supplies elsewhwre because I made a commitment to build a tarp within a reasonable time. I though ordering would be a few days not over 10 days.

I think a simple email would have been appropriate, in reguard to supplies not being available and noting a delay.
    Hi there. Very sorry for any problems here. If we were temporarily out of stock on an item and didn't reach out, I do apologize. I checked the tracking on your order just now and it is showing delivered as of Saturday 3/17, so if you haven't received it, please reach out to us and we'd be happy to assist.

Please also keep in mind that this order was placed after hours on Friday evening. We aren't open on the weekends and have a 1 business day processing time built into the estimated delivery dates displayed at checkout. That being said, the original estimated delivery for your order should have been the following Friday, 3/16.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
    - Kyle

www.RipstopbytheRoll.com | "The Best Fabrics on Earth. Guaranteed."

Banned
    Hammock
    camo ridgerunner
    Tarp
    DIY BIGCamo winter
    Insulation
    Diy primalofts
    Suspension
    straps, spiders
    I hate the customer service setup. Get someone who will awnser the phone. I am getting to the point where I will no longer order from you guys because I can never talk to a person.
    I cut off a upholstery supplier for the same reason.

• + New Posts