Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy View Post
    If someone has an spare bugnet of some sort for an 11 foot GE, I might want to borrow it. My Sparrow is still a couple weeks from being built!
    I will bring an extra in case you need it.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Eldorado (Dream-Tex)
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant View Post
    I will bring an extra in case you need it.
    Awesome! Looking forward to hanging with you guys again!

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images
    For anyone that's going down Quillen creek with us Saturday morning after we eat breakfast and have never been we're going to get our feet wet, because it's easier to walk in the creek. So wear old shoes or whatever you want? I'll probably wear water sandals. Don't forget! Extra shoes! Thanks
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior
    Getting old is not for sissies! My mother in law Opal!
    It's me It's me It's Mr.T

Hammock
    WiseOwl Single
    Suspension
    Straps, whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy View Post
    If someone has an spare bugnet of some sort for an 11 foot GE, I might want to borrow it. My Sparrow is still a couple weeks from being built!
    Ah. Sorry. That's something I don't have, unfortunately. Maybe one of the others will have something?

Hey everyone. Sorry I am horrible at checking this forum. But here is what I have planned and feel free to partake.
    We should be coming in Friday afternoon and I'll be preparing the beef tenderloin for those that would like to have any. I'll probably prep a couple or a few whole tenderloin so there should be plenty for everyone I hope lol. That will be Friday nights meal that I'll have as we have before and then Saturday morning I will look to do biscuits and saw mill gravy. Then Saturday night I'm gonna try a different meal and do neat loaf and potatoes. Then cobbler for after. Hit me up if you are interested and that will give me a rough idea of what all to buy. Otherwise I'm sure I'll have plenty to cover those that aren't sure as of yet.
    Excited to see u guys

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG 20 Econ Phoenix
    Suspension
    Fiddling...
    For those that aren’t familiar with the works- bring your own beverages/water/ice. Any snacks. Your own lunch for Saturday. Stuff to share if you’d like. And a small donation to the cooks is always appreciated.

Thank you to Thomas, Ashley, Skippy, and Softserve for volunteering the big pots! Those guys always bring deliciousness to the table.

Charlotte

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images
    I'm in Softserve! Thanks for doing this again this year!
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images
    I've got a few jars of fruit drink to bring one strawberry pineapple one strawberry mandarin orange one muscadine

Hammock
    Dutch 11 PolyD; Junglenest
    Tarp
    HG; ENO
    Insulation
    HG; Jacks R Better
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SOFT-SERVE_Cook View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry I am horrible at checking this forum. But here is what I have planned and feel free to partake.
    We should be coming in Friday afternoon and I'll be preparing the beef tenderloin for those that would like to have any. I'll probably prep a couple or a few whole tenderloin so there should be plenty for everyone I hope lol. That will be Friday nights meal that I'll have as we have before and then Saturday morning I will look to do biscuits and saw mill gravy. Then Saturday night I'm gonna try a different meal and do neat loaf and potatoes. Then cobbler for after. Hit me up if you are interested and that will give me a rough idea of what all to buy. Otherwise I'm sure I'll have plenty to cover those that aren't sure as of yet.
    Excited to see u guys
    Soft-Serve, happy you are coming. I would like to ask you to repeat the story of how you obtained your AKA (trail name). We will have several new folks there and your story is one of the classic campfire stories. Count Wanda and I in. We still plan on helping out Friday night and breakfast Saturday. See you all Friday. Ashley

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You know I'll be there and Ashley forgot to mention my uncle. Tammy #1 and Michele will be coming again and my kids are planning on being there. Oh and I have another friend who may be coming but he's really just boney and doesn't eat too much so I not going to count him. (Y'all be nice to him. He's a little self conscious.) He's pretty cool though and should add lots to the campfire conversation. Y'all will love him! So with that being said, I guess that makes 7 on my side. You see, if the vast majority of the people there are my people, I'm hoping to tip the scales in my favor for being the favorite! Never give up!

I can't tell you how excited I am about the hike Thomas! It sounds fabulous! I hear it's the prettiest part of the wilderness!

FYI. My kids are wanting to kayak the Sipsey on Sunday, water levels and weather permitting. If anyone wants to join us bring your stuff and go with us! Just be prepared. The takeout is a beast but it's pretty awesome seeing the Sipsey from the water.

Thomas...You would think with all the filters available now you could actually fix your face! But I guess this one is better than the last! Keep going, you'll get there.

• + New Posts
  • Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast