Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    Justin~ I will be there most of Saturday afternoon [barring a trip to the store]. I can help set up anytime you want.
    Is there any problem with getting the gameroom to use this year?
    I really liked the having everything down at the shed, spread out on the tables, before during and after folks lobster up, and then doing the drawing while we digest and become capable of motion once again.
    It made it easy since everyone was already in one spot, and knew it was going down.
    There just isn't really room up at the sites to get everything viewable, and convenient for folks to make the circuit dropping tickets.
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Grundelore View Post
    Is there any problem with getting the gameroom to use this year?

There just isn't really room up at the sites to get everything viewable, and convenient for folks to make the circuit dropping tickets.
    I have not heard from Tom concerning Breakfast or the Rec room for the raffle yet. I'm not sure what format we'll be running the raffle in this year. I've gotten a lot of people saying they like the old way, and a lot saying they like the way it was done last year. Personally, I like the speed of the "one bucket" method.

At the very least, barring weather, I'll have most of the vendor donated goods out on display in the site where we ran the raffle last year. It's a good central location that is lacking in usable trees.

Does anyone have a 25lb propane tank who is closer to the event? I'll pay for a refill, but I really don't want to drive 300+ miles with one on the roof rack, and my internal space is limited.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Check it out.

This print is on it's way to Dream Hammocks for a hammock, and Cedar Ridge Outdoors for a Tarp.

As always, these are total one off prints. The winners will be the only people to have items in these designs.

Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    Justin~~ Remind me just before the hang and I can cover the propane tank....
    Should we mebbe do a "survey" or spread sheet and let folks vote the raffle format?
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    We can bring a propane tank- just remind us! I’m so looking forward to this. Can’t wait to hang and kayak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Hi All, what is the deal with the kayaking? Are we doing an organized kayak with a guide where we rent kayaks if we need to? Or are we just bombing off on our own? I don't own a kayak, I have a canoe, so depending on where we are going, I could take the canoe if someone wants to paddle with me. If we are going into open ocean (I don't mind a bay) I will need a kayak.

Is there going to be a lighthouse tour, or did I also hear talk of the maritime museum tour?

Looks like I will be able to go assuming I am recovered from my trip. Dan won't be coming.

Thanks,

Stacy

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner Bridge
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream 13
    Insulation
    Lynx, hangtight
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Do we have to be present for the actual raffle? Hubby and I are planning to come for Friday/Saturday, but we need to leave earlier on Saturday to reach our rental house in Lubec that afternoon. IF we were to win anything I would gladly pay shipping to anyone willing to ship it.. ?
    ~~~NJHEART2HEART Dawn~~~
    "Seek God, Embrace the Journey, Leave a Legacy of Love"

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    We are bringing our ocean kayaks- we’d love to have others join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Quote Originally Posted by hk2001 View Post
    I have not heard from Tom concerning Breakfast or the Rec room for the raffle yet. I'm not sure what format we'll be running the raffle in this year. I've gotten a lot of people saying they like the old way, and a lot saying they like the way it was done last year. Personally, I like the speed of the "one bucket" method.

At the very least, barring weather, I'll have most of the vendor donated goods out on display in the site where we ran the raffle last year. It's a good central location that is lacking in usable trees.

Does anyone have a 25lb propane tank who is closer to the event? I'll pay for a refill, but I really don't want to drive 300+ miles with one on the roof rack, and my internal space is limited.
    I'll bring one and I live only 18 miles away from the campground.
    Grey Eagle
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” John Muir

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHeart2Heart View Post
    Do we have to be present for the actual raffle? Hubby and I are planning to come for Friday/Saturday, but we need to leave earlier on Saturday to reach our rental house in Lubec that afternoon. IF we were to win anything I would gladly pay shipping to anyone willing to ship it.. ?
    I actually have to put some things to a vote for the group.. I've been advertising this event to multiple groups, and winning by proxy has come up a bit. I'll address it in a new post. here in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Eagle View Post
    I'll bring one and I live only 18 miles away from the campground.
    Thank you! I'd gladly accept an 18 mile haul on a propane tank Let me know if I need to cover a refill. I bought Jess a new Campchef flat top, and it looks like I'll be bringing up multiple people. So for my group at least, cooking for outselves is going to be much cheaper than dining in freeport for lunches and whatnot.

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast