Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kac1269 View Post
    So I finally got my XLC ver. 2 light weight double layer, Wookie 3 session, UQP and Superfly tarp, dutch bling, fleaz, CRL and mesh snake skin for tarp. Set up the hammock in the back yard on my Turtle dog stand, while waiting for the silicone to set up on the tarp. laying there starting to doze off and there was a pop and it suddenly got chilly! The band on the foot end popped off. The band seems kinda stretched out, I have the extra band just thought it is weird on the first hang with my new setup. I put it back up with the loose loop with a few twists not using the carabiner and it work good for a nap.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk
    I think you will lose some efficiency using the rubberband instal you describe...Follow the rubberband install shown on the Wooki setup video, and if you still have an issue shoot us an email ([email protected]) and we will get it straightened out.

Hammock
    Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Yes my band is the single band That I connected as received. After slipping the first time I reconnected per video with two twists. It slipped off again. The second time I put four twists which may have solved the problem. I will use it tonight with four twists and see.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    20° Wookie
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by warbonnetguy View Post
    I think you will lose some efficiency using the rubberband instal you describe...Follow the rubberband install shown on the Wooki setup video, and if you still have an issue shoot us an email ([email protected]) and we will get it straightened out.
    Yah, it was temporary. I put an extra twist in the band and pot it back to the stock setup and worked all night last night.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Wooki
    I will use it tonight with four twists. Love the Wooki. Your design is great and it is indeed a "no fiddle" set up. My experience confirms recommendation of many on the forum. The forum allowed me to get it right on my first UQ.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12