Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Lightbulb ULTIMATE OutdoorINK "Tiger Stripes" Shelter System: DIY Hammock, Tarp, & UQP!

PACKAGE PRICE LOWERED TO $288 DELIVERED
    (This is as low as I can go...)

This is, quite literally, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a truly unique hammock shelter system in time for the 2018 winter camping season and throughout the rest of the year -- selling at FAR LESS than the cost of the raw materials it comprises.

This complete "nearly new" OutdoorINK DIY set includes an 11' hammock, 12'x10' rectangle tarp, an underquit protector, and a pair of 12' webbing straps with Dutch titanium Beetle Buckles and sewn-in clips.

I don't really want to sell these items at all, but owing to an ongoing family medical situation, I have decided to offer this matching set for sale here on HF as well as for concurrent local sale. If you are interested, please don't delay in your inquiry.

I am selling these four (4) listed matching items as an integrated set only per forum rules. Price includes ConUS shipping.

I spent many hours over the last year designing fabric patterns for Ripstop by the Roll's OutdoorINK on-demand digital printing system for outdoor performance fabrics. This naturalistic and highly detailed "Tiger Stripes" (Bengal) pattern is the design of which I am most proud. It is an original composition that runs the full width of the fabric with zero repeats per linear yard, so large runs of it look quite impressive. Printed on-demand from RBTR, these OutdoorINK fabrics are quite expensive, running $19.00 to $21.00 per linear yard.

I I spent many additional hours building all of this gear. After prototyping each of the respective gear designs first using lesser-quality material, I sewed each piece of gear in this shelter system by hand. I put a lot of a priori planning and testing into my R&D for these builds, and this gear turned out to be as versatile, as functional, and as easy to use as I had hoped. I really tried to sweat the details, and these projects were a labor of love every stitch of the way.

Details and photos on all four (4) system components -- hammock, tarp, UQP, and suspension -- can be found below.

This DIY OI "Tiger Stripes" set is yours for $288 DELIVERED in the ConUS via PayPal electronic transfer only, please. The OutdoorINK digitally printed fabrics, premium polyester webbing, and titanium hardware used to build this gear retail for a total $351 before shipping fees and the costs of ancillary materials, so you can obtain this set, quite literally, for ALMOST 20% LESS you could build it yourself -- and the shipping and all of my hard work is FREE.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets the set; please follow up your post with a PM to me, and I will reply promptly with payment information.

If you're a nature lover -- or you have one on your holiday shopping list -- this shelter system set is worth your consideration. Please give this gear a good home for 2018. I trust it will serve you or someone you love well for many nights to come. Thanks for looking...

1) DIY OI "Tiger Stripes" 11-foot HyperD 1.6 Hammock

132" x 57" 12-ounce (347g) gathered-end hammock made from a single layer of RBTR HyperD 1.6 oz diamond-weave ripstop nylon fabric for strong, supple support for occupants up to 300 pounds. Triple-stitched double-layer sewn end channels with 7/64" Amsteel continuous loops. Amsteel 110" ridge line included! Well-anchored grosgrain side tie-outs at four locations (knees and shoulders) help you keep your tiger tamed. Nearly new condition, with no damage, wear, dirt, stains, or odors, only four nights of backyard use -- it has never seen a backpack or the woods!

2) DIY OI "Tiger Stripes" 12'x10' "Cat Tangle V2.0" All-Season Cat-Cut Silpoly Rectangle Tarp

140" x 112" sub-16-ounce (447g) all-season rectangular hammock tarp -- has "hex mode", rectangular "porch" mode, and full-enclosure "winter" mode, compatible with optional double internal pole modification (poles not included) -- made from RBTR 1.1 oz waterproof silpoly fabric with a super-sturdy grosgrain-reinforced standing-seam ridge line and double-layer reinforcements at all tie-outs for superior strength. Unique two-way tie-outs use both LineLoc 3s and 1/2" Beastee Dee rings at the four main corners for versatility and convenience. Does not include pole, stakes, lines, or other hardware/accessories. Nearly new condition, with no damage, wear, dirt, stains, or odors, after just 3 nights of backyard use -- it has only seen one night of rain and has never seen a backpack or the woods! This tarp really makes an impact and is super-fun to sleep under.

3) DIY OI "Tiger Stripes" MEMBRANE 15 Underquilt Protector

Match your bottom insulation to your OutdoorINK hammock and tarp -- and block the wind and rain -- year-round with this ultralight RBTR MEMBRANE 15 0.9 oz polyester taffeta underquilt ptotector! 103" long by 57" wide, uses 3/32" shock cord in sewn end channels for suspension, and has 36" Knotty Mod sections (with 1/16" shock cord in the roll hem) on each side at the midpoint to adjust the fit; it weighs just 4.8 ounces (136 grams). New! Only used in a test hang for these photographs! Includes stuff sack; micro-biners not included.

4) DIY OI "Tiger Stripes" 12-foot x 1" Premium Polyester Webbing Suspension with Dutch Beetle Buckles/Dutch Clips

Pair of 12-foot OI poly webbing tree straps with Dutch titanium Beetle Buckles and sewn-in Dutch Clips. Super-strong, super-adjustable, and super-easy to use. Effortless suspension for hangers up to 300 pounds. Like new condition, no dirt, sap, stains, or noticeable wear. You get TWO (2) 12-FOOT STRAPS w/ hardware! Approximately 8 ounces (250 grams).
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    This thread has been cleaned up. This is the Market Place FS area so conversations are limited. Please do feel free to PM the OP but limit your comments in this thread. Thank you.

Quote from the guidelines:

7. No off topic discussions are allowed in FS or WTB threads. Off topic discussion will be deleted at the moderator’s discretion. This includes but not limited to recommendations or reviews (good or bad) of items offered or chatter in the thread. Please limit conversations to “I’ll take it” or to ask/answer questions about the product.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts