Page 151 of 182 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1817
    So i am about to pull one of these because screw it why not... i have no good trees in my yard.....
    But what are the main part differences between the webbing and amsteel version like what parts are different?

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    13' Winter Haven
    Insulation
    quilts
    Suspension
    Tensa4
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLumberjack View Post
    So i am about to pull one of these because screw it why not... i have no good trees in my yard.....
    But what are the main part differences between the webbing and amsteel version like what parts are different?
    I started with the amsteel because that was all that was available. I later bought the webbing, which I prefer. The only difference is the webbing itself - that's all I had to buy to change mine over. I have found that the webbing doesn't slip, it keeps its length even when set up for several days. So I set up my stand and hammock and I relax until it is time to take it all down and pack it up. When I set up at the next location I generally find I can leave the webbing unchanged, it still has the same length from last time.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiMark View Post
    I started with the amsteel because that was all that was available. I later bought the webbing, which I prefer. The only difference is the webbing itself - that's all I had to buy to change mine over. I have found that the webbing doesn't slip, it keeps its length even when set up for several days. So I set up my stand and hammock and I relax until it is time to take it all down and pack it up. When I set up at the next location I generally find I can leave the webbing unchanged, it still has the same length from last time.
    thanks so the webbing are at what locations in this? Im just trying to wrap my head around what and where before i buy it.

Hammock
    Dutch Wide 11', H.H.
    Tarp
    Superfly, Noah 12'
    Insulation
    Incubator 0, Jarbr
    Suspension
    Cinch Bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiMark View Post
    I've used my Tensa 4 for a few hundred hours of hanging (must be over 400 I think) and I've not actually needed my spare spring buttons (I have 4 of them). I have needed to change one of the feet though, it looked like the washer had cut through the rubber. I still have 4 spare spring buttons and 4 spare feet, once my new moulded feet arrive, I'll have 8 spare rubber feet.

Has anyone actually broken a spring button? I guess there is a worry that a pole could knock one out and then it could get lost. I mainly bought some spares because they are cheap and there is a delay for postage to get parts to New Zealand so it gives me peace of mind to have some spare bits on hand. Not every product you can buy in stores has parts available like the Tensa stand has, I prefer to deal with people like Latherdome that is working so hard to always give the best customer service possible. I'm always happy to recommend this stand to any motorcycle camper or car camper that wants to use a hammock anywhere or everywhere.
    I have a spare spring thing and have never needed it
    But I am from the camp where better to have and not need then need and not have...
    I have terrible luck....
    You will.love it
    One is webbing like for hammock.suspension and the amstel is cordage like a whoopie sling
    All.personal preference
    The new strap he offers with the daisy chain seem like a no brainers for tie outs.....
    I can see using amstel for the ridgeline as it's less intrusive to line of sight
    I set my stand up in fields for meteor showers
    But if your hammock has a structural ridgeline then the point is mute
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    13' Winter Haven
    Insulation
    quilts
    Suspension
    Tensa4
    thanks so the webbing are at what locations in this? Im just trying to wrap my head around what and where before i buy it.
    I have 4 pieces of webbing: Ridgeline, base line (controls the spread at the base), head end anchor and foot end anchor.

Hammock
    banana-shaped
    Tarp
    greenish
    Insulation
    yes
    Suspension
    disbelief
    We’ve got a new User Guide up for Tensa4. Covers current details, but users of older stands may also appreciate: https://www.tensaoutdoor.com/wp-cont...de.pages-1.pdf
    --
    Tensa Outdoor, LLC, maker of the Tensa4, Tensa Solo, and Tensa Trekking Treez hammock stands: http://tensaoutdoor.com/

Mine is shipped and in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Latherdome View Post
    We’ve got a new User Guide up for Tensa4. Covers current details, but users of older stands may also appreciate: https://www.tensaoutdoor.com/wp-cont...de.pages-1.pdf
    Just went there and page is blank? anyone else having a problem?

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Space blanket
    Suspension
    Constrictors
    Quote Originally Posted by Latherdome View Post
    Nice user guide. Thank you Tensa Team.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Quote Originally Posted by ylnfrt View Post
    Just went there and page is blank? anyone else having a problem?
    I did at first but it came up the second time I tried.
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

• + New Posts
  • Page 151 of 182 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast