Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    CC Ponderosa
    Insulation
    Sheltowee
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Tensa Outdoor and the commercial packable tensahedron stand

I finally got to hang in my new Tensa stand, it took a while to get it figured out for the first time, and I kept giggling as I was setting up saying “it’s gonna need some tweaking”

It worked great and I had a wonderful hang in Tennessee. I’ll be taking it with me to Arizona tomorrow. Looking forward to some more adventures.

Thank you!

Last edited by Ssplash; 11-12-2019 at 12:54.
    "Each of us has an Up North. It's a time and a place far from the here and now. It's a map on the wall, a dream in the making, a tugging at one's soul. For those who feel the tug, who make the dream happen, who put the map in the packsack and go, the world is never quite the same." Sam Cook, Up North 1986

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssplash View Post
    I finally got to hang in my new Tensa stand, it took a while to get it figured out for the first time, and I kept giggling as I was setting up saying “it’s gonna need some tweaking”

It worked great and I had a wonderful hang in Tennessee. I’ll be taking it with me to Arizona tomorrow. Looking forward to some more adventures.

Thank you!
    Woo! Nice job! The stand is very 'personalized', but once you get it set for your preferences, it is very easy to maintain. Even with a little tweaking here and there, the benefits are by far greater than any momentary issues. And your dog looks very happy.

The tensa is the best thing ever

Mmm,

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    DownMat 9
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    A ten year quest is finally ended. I've tried a few different solutions, but this image summarizes them all.

CIMG1695.jpg

Today I ordered the Trekking Treez, and so I can finally go back up the mountain!

Thanks tigger and lather for creating them.
    - Tanstaafl.
    - Whoever said "No smoke without fire" never went camping.
    - It's just badass to have a yak.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Space blanket
    Suspension
    Constrictors
    Trekking Treez hammock stand

Hi Tensa Crew,

Do you have an option for the above system that will exclude the 2x Amsteel UCR Guylines and the 2x Tensa Boomstake Anchors?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hammock
    banana-shaped
    Tarp
    greenish
    Insulation
    yes
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Quote Originally Posted by rasidi View Post
    Trekking Treez hammock stand

Hi Tensa Crew,

Do you have an option for the above system that will exclude the 2x Amsteel UCR Guylines and the 2x Tensa Boomstake Anchors?
    Not formally, but if you makes notes on an order to omit we will refund difference. The reason is mostly mundane: our software becomes unmanageably slow with large numbers of product variants, such as omitting components would introduce.
    --
    Tensa Outdoor, LLC, maker of the Tensa4, Tensa Solo, and Tensa Trekking Treez hammock stands: http://tensaoutdoor.com/

Hammock
    WBXLC, Chameleon, RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, Pole Mod
    Insulation
    HG, JRB, AHE, LLCP
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Images
    B1C2F3EB-D060-4F9B-B138-C38BCC3F4B27.jpeg

Tensa 4 Stand with Amok XL at HangCon 2020. Bought the Tensa 4 at HangCon last year as a demo. Thanks to Cajun Racer for his setups this year- gave me some visuals to help with some tweaking. Front pole is a “paint pole” with a pin made by cutting the top off a paint roller frame. This way is better than a screw or bolt since the pole can still be used with intended accessories.
    Used Boom Stakes with Dog Bones. Necessary if you have straps with your Tensa instead of UCR’s.
    I used my Dreamstation Auto CPAP in the Amok with a 12V socket adapter. It is very light and fit in a port side built in pocket. A Honda (Jackery) 290WH (HLS290) Portable Lithium Power Station powered the CPAP for 4 nights for 7 hours each night hanging from the ridge line (6.6 lbs) with 15% battery life remaining. Motorcyclists- I recharged the Power Station overnight with with an Odyssey PC680 overnight when I got home.
    Last edited by Draggingcanoe; 01-23-2020 at 21:24.

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggingcanoe View Post
    I used my Dreamstation Auto CPAP in the Amok with a 12V socket adapter. It is very light and fit in a port side built in pocket. A Honda (Jackery) 290WH (HLS290) Portable Lithium Power Station powered the CPAP for 4 nights for 7 hours each night hanging from the ridge line (6.6 lbs) with 15% battery life remaining. Motorcyclists- I recharged the Power Station overnight with with an Odyssey PC680 overnight when I got home.
    Cool setup with the stand and the Dramur XL. I'm trying to convince my dear long-suffering wife of a need for the Dramur. I'm also always interested in other people's CPAP setups, so thanks for posting that. At 6.6 lbs, the Honda portable power station is very viable option, especially when compared to other "portable" solutions out there.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    CC Ponderosa
    Insulation
    Sheltowee
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    For folks that use this indoors. Is it possible to see how you have it rigged? I bought the stand to use in places I normally can't and I end up sleeping in firehalls and other weird places a lot on missions. I was hoping the Tensa could help me still get a solid nights sleep (well as much as you can with ambulance and fire trucks screaming out of the hall at 2 am) I know I was told you could tether to door hinges but trying to get an idea of how to do that. Thank you!
    "Each of us has an Up North. It's a time and a place far from the here and now. It's a map on the wall, a dream in the making, a tugging at one's soul. For those who feel the tug, who make the dream happen, who put the map in the packsack and go, the world is never quite the same." Sam Cook, Up North 1986

• + New Posts
  • Page 138 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast