Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Been using mine to hold a small fan for some afternoon hang time reflection.
    Hot here the last few days.
    Shug the Cool.
    And here I was thinking you're always cool dude!

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hook View Post
    Sold out! I appreciate your patience regarding this temporary dry spell preceeding the launch of injection molded production! I'm right in between making them in my kitchen and launching injection molded production units... The printers are down and I'm not investing any more in 3D printing since the injection molded units are more durable with a better finish.

The tooling is made and being tweaked, packaging is being created, cord locks are being sourced, decals are being talked about... I'm taking orders from cottage hammock industry retailers for individual sales or bundling with some of the best hammocks in the universe!Thank you for your interest! Hoping the improved HangTime Hooks are available by middle of July!

This is a quick mention and sneak peek of the product to come, as I sent him a production sample from the factory. Keep your eyes on his channel for the lowdown in future videos!
    https://youtu.be/mahk4XJI8B8?t=968

In the event you are not familiar with Sintax77
    Sintax77 is a great channel, it's fun to watch and learn. He's passionate about getting out doors, hiking and hammocking and the information he shares is derived from genuine experience played out before your eyes discussing tips, tricks, and how to demonstrations with down to earth equipment reviews as well. The raw information is tempered with adventure, insight, and humor. The feedback regarding parts I have sent him (and Spiguyver Backpacking) have helped to shape the upcoming production versions. I have a lot of respect for what Sintax77, Spiguyver, and Shug are doing, I value their opinions, and I'm grateful that these guys have taken the time to discuss products and prototypes of growing small companies like Ridgeline Media Systems HangTime Hook along side some of the best products around!

Attachment 164892
    I purchased one after watching Sintax77 this week. Unfortunately I was too late. SOLD OUT
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

There a spot for non face bookers to buy?

Hammock
    DIY Orange Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dyneema+Becket
    Those injection mold models look soooo slick! Looking forward to snagging one once you production.

Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL
    Tarp
    Cave Creek Hammock
    Insulation
    Amok Fjøl XL
    Suspension
    Amok suspension
    I bought a couple a while back. I was stupid enough to order the wrong ones, needed them for the other diameter line.

As soon as I noticed, and told him, he shipped me replacements! One solid dude and love this product!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Wing View Post
    There a spot for non face bookers to buy?
    Once in production, the intent is that you will be able to purchase this product through some of the best hammock specific retailers, or bundled with some of the best hammocks in the universe! We're projecting mid-end July 2018 if all goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hook View Post
    Once in production, the intent is that you will be able to purchase this product through some of the best hammock specific retailers, or bundled with some of the best hammocks in the universe! We're projecting mid-end July 2018 if all goes well!
    Are we still going to be able to purchase directly from you as well? I'm camping this weekend, and now that I know about this, it's killing me that I don't have one yet.

Images
    My intent was to distribute to dealers. Alas, it depends how many folks hop on the bandwagon. If it's only a handful, then I'll sell directly as well if there is little saturation here.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    The paypal.me link for international buyers, https://www.paypal.me/HangTimeHook/45, doesn't work.

Knock, knock...
    Your friend has grabbed their PayPal.Me link, but isn’t sharing it with the world just yet. Check back soon.
    I'm looking forward to the injection molded ones becoming available.

Hammock
    Amok Draumr 3.0
    Tarp
    Amok
    Insulation
    Synmat 9 LW
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    got to play with one of the injection molded ones at the Manitoba Hang

the 3d printed ones were pretty neat, but IM looks like a really solid bit of kit. I don't need one in the Amok as my ridgeline is already perpendicular, but they're definitely pretty sweet

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast