Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hook View Post
    Thank you! It's certainly not for everyone. Ultralight guys will be happier without it, and for those whose phones are work -leaving the phone home is a must! You don't have to drown out falling rain on a mid day shower with a video until it passes, but it's nice to distract scrappy kids so you can ready chow (you could leave them home too)!
    Now, when you are home and you have to take calls, or you happen to be sorting emails, scrolling social media, or maybe watching Netflix -why not in the open air under the stars in your favorite hammock? Thank you for your kind words weather you use it or not. Hang your own hang!
    Actually I didn’t think of that for the back forty hammock. Brilliant. Well played sir well played.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

Images
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLuyqN7am4c The first comprehensive review, by the guy that literally wrote the book on Hammock Camping!!!

I'm selling at twice the rate I can produce! flexibility in color choices is helpful!
    Last edited by Mr. Hook; 12-18-2017 at 19:41.

Hammock
    Amok,Clark NX270, ENO junglenest
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Only problem is I don't do and won't do Facebook. Two desktop computers in the dump thanks to Facebook viruses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoaknWet View Post
    Only problem is I don't do and won't do Facebook. Two desktop computers in the dump thanks to Facebook viruses.
    Yikes! I use PP links but that sort of thing I can't put up here. I'm working on a URL from Wordpress. Trying to figure out how to install a pp button. I may just put the pp links into text right on the front page until I get the site figured out. Hopefully have something assembled in a few days.

I only intend to sell the HangTime Hooks as marketing and to raise funds for the next level in production. I have enough now to pay off a shop that is making a mold for resin casting. That will improve finish and durability. I hope to come up with an upgrade program so that the cost of materials and shipping is covered for those that have already acquired the 3D versions to end up with an even better product. Then I hope to leave the end user to professional retailers that are better set up for sales while I focus on marketing, production, and warranty.

At that point the URL will be for information and dealers. I have enough to pay off the mold, it's just a question of scheduling. They are a small and busy machine shop and I am in queue. When I take delivery of the mold my production times will increase substantially and I can then start sending bulk to retailers. I have prospects here, in Canada, the UK, and may have a Hammock Manufacturer interested in bundling them with his hammocks.

Once this is rolling I start selling those and using that to finance a couple other products as well as injection molding. I'm a one man band startup and totally winging it on a shoestring budget. I appreciate your patience and enthusiasm regarding an anticlimactic introduction! You can PM me, or find my email in the OP ([email protected]) and I can get you pricing and ordering information that I can not post here. Where there is a will, there is a way!

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoaknWet View Post
    Get a buddy that does Facebook to order one for you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSlug View Post
    Get a buddy that does Facebook to order one for you.
    Occam's razor!

Actually The Ultimate Hang has a link for purchasing in his blog post about the HTH! https://theultimatehang.com/2017/12/...hangtime-hook/
    Last edited by Mr. Hook; 12-18-2017 at 19:39.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12
    Insulation
    HG, JRB, LL, AHE
    Received my two I ordered. Pretty dang sweet product/invention you have here! This is my first 3D printed item I have ever bought/received. You definitely have something special here!

Images
    Thank you for your kind words and I'm happy you are enjoying it! I think everyone should have something special (at a fair price)! I hope to move to cast resin soon and then eventually to injection molding...

as far as the 3D units, I'm sold out of Yellow until 2018!

Images
    So far donations to MN Frozen Butt Hang and HangCon have shipped, and some for NEHHA winter hang is in the works! Frozen Butts get assorted colors, HangCon gets Red Hot semi-translucent magenta, and NEHHA will have unique "icicle" Winter HangTime Hooks!

thumbnail_26175155_10215108679535160_441204885_n.jpg26197590_10215111180997695_2026989377_n.jpg26047204_205462410014674_6180115660259330125_n.jpg

and as a side note, Snaggletooth has a great Winter accessory idea for inside a hammock sock / cover!

25994938_10159708018100291_570600920614580031_n.jpg

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast