Hammock
    Dutch Argon 11', Ridgerunner!
    Tarp
    SLD Custom RR Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY UQ;SPk Cocoon
    Suspension
    Straps/Cinch Bckls

Calculating new cord cuts have you in a knot?

What I'm really dumb about is cutting new cord. I'm kind of paralyzed until I feel comfortable with the lengths to cut, and waste a stupid amount of time trying to figure it out. But no matter what, at some point you just gotta cut it. It's liberating when I finally take the plunge. But a lot of the time it turns out to be off.

I also save all my old cord. I have such a collection of garbage cords it's ridiculous. Some of the stuff is no more than a foot long! But I can't throw them away. I guess I'm a "Cord Hoarder". Could it be a reality show concept? It kinda rhymes.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    DIY (Olive Oyl)
    Insulation
    [allergic to down]
    Images
    I'm always looking around for a short piece of cord (to tie up an extension cord, to hang something on the garage wall, to attach something to something else temporarily... etc.) and I never want to cut a short piece like that off of my supply! So those short pieces all get saved. I even have a little sack labeled "shorties" that are about the length used to tie onto a zipper to make a pull!

For Tie A Hammock Knot, you can do it in three steps:

* Hold the carabiner with your left hand. Thread the rope through from the top and through the bottom of the carabiner.
    * Hold the end of the rope in your right hand and turn it over the top of the carabiner. Do it from right to left.
    * Make a loop with the tail ending of the rope. Thread the loop up through the carabiner and then under the loop you’ve previously made. Pull tight on the rope to make sure it will hold up.

More Tips and Review every one can related in website http://www.wildcampingtrip.com/hang-...k-with-a-rope/ with Hang Calculator

Hammock
    trad cotton / yukon outfitters
    Tarp
    silnylon diy
    Insulation
    diy, a mix
    Suspension
    straps to becket
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    ... I also save all my old cord. I have such a collection of garbage cords it's ridiculous. Some of the stuff is no more than a foot long! But I can't throw them away. I guess I'm a "Cord Hoarder". Could it be a reality show concept? It kinda rhymes.
    After you get done filming the first episode, I can be episode #2. All summer I've had my cordage sitting on the living room couch trying to figure out how to organize it so that I can just find the piece I need when I come up with an idea. And I'm not throwing any of the short ends away! Yup, I have a hundred pieces just in case I need a zipper pull replaced.

• + New Posts