I guess after 2+ years of lurking on the forums, it’s right time to crawl out of the shadows and at least say hello and thank you for all of the amazing information, advice, tips, etc. And now, for the about me bit:

Originally grew up in southern Indiana, and always loved the woods, climbing, hiking, camping, you name it, if it was outdoors, I’m game. Now fast forward.....quite a few years, I found myself stationed at McGuire AFB in NJ, and missed it. Tents and pads just weren’t comfortable anymore, so a little google search, a Hennessy, and I got hooked. Now my stable has an XLC and a Wide Chameleon (6’4” and 260, definitely need the space) I try to hang at least once a month, and usually take my gear worldwide with me, trust me, a hammock can be much more comfortable than some accommodations in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, that just barley scratches the surface, but consider my Intro and first post logged. Look forward to being slightly more active, hahaha, but still gleening as much knowledge as I can from here, and might even start to share some as well 😉.

Cheers