Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Enlightened Equipment Seeking Product Testers!!!

Hello hammock campers!

Enlightened Equipment is working to expand our product offerings strongly into the hammock camping market. We are working on multiple hammock types, hammock tarps, updated underquilt designs and specific top quilt designs optimized for hammock use. We are looking to add to our current pool of product testers a handful of experienced hammock users who can test our preproduction products and help us refine the designs to offer the best products we can. We will have multiple products to test throughout the next year but right now are looking for testers who can put a lot of nights on a couple new hammock designs in the next 6-8 weeks. We are getting close to a launch meeting for these designs and want to get them out in tester's hands to be 100% sure we have the great products we think we do. Testers often get to keep the products they test, though occasionally this will not be the case depending on how many units we have for testing and if we need to send a single unit to multiple testers.

If this is of interest to you please fill out the form here to apply https://goo.gl/forms/YQhI3UE3qb6bKARs2 All forms will be considered, but obviously we can only provide this opportunity to a limited number of people. We are expecting a lot of submission for this and plan to choose about 6 people. If you are selected we will be in contact with you to coordinate testing, explain our expectations and confidentiality requirements. If you are not selected we want to thank you ahead of time for your willingness to help us develop new products to serve this community but please know we will not be contacting everyone who submits a form to inform you that you were not chosen. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks it is very likely that you were not selected. We will post back here, and remove the link once we have all the testers we need.

Thank you so much for the support this community provides and we looking forward to working with many of you to provide high quality products to the hammocking community.

-Tim Marshall
    Founder; Enlightened Equipment

P.S.
    Please do not message me directly or contact our customer service about this opportunity, only submitted forms will be eligible for selection

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL 1.1 Marpat camo
    Tarp
    AHE Shangri La
    Insulation
    JRB MW3 or HHSS
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshLaw303 View Post
    If this is of interest to you please fill out the form here to apply https://goo.gl/forms/YQhI3UE3qb6bKARs2 All forms will be considered, but obviously we can only provide this opportunity to a limited number of people.

P.S.
    Please do not message me directly or contact our customer service about this opportunity, only submitted forms will be eligible for selection
    When I click on the link I get a permissions error: "This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization."

--Kurt
    My hiking/backpacking Youtube channel: Youtube

My BackpackGearTest reviews: Reviews

If you have an HH, then you should read my SuperShelter review: HH Super Shelter

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I just fixed it, i think.

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshLaw303 View Post
    Hello hammock campers!

Enlightened Equipment is working to expand our product offerings strongly into the hammock camping market. We are working on multiple hammock types, hammock tarps, updated underquilt designs and specific top quilt designs optimized for hammock use. We are looking to add to our current pool of product testers a handful of experienced hammock users who can test our preproduction products and help us refine the designs to offer the best products we can. We will have multiple products to test throughout the next year but right now are looking for testers who can put a lot of nights on a couple new hammock designs in the next 6-8 weeks. We are getting close to a launch meeting for these designs and want to get them out in tester's hands to be 100% sure we have the great products we think we do. Testers often get to keep the products they test, though occasionally this will not be the case depending on how many units we have for testing and if we need to send a single unit to multiple testers.

If this is of interest to you please fill out the form here to apply https://goo.gl/forms/YQhI3UE3qb6bKARs2 All forms will be considered, but obviously we can only provide this opportunity to a limited number of people. We are expecting a lot of submission for this and plan to choose about 6 people. If you are selected we will be in contact with you to coordinate testing, explain our expectations and confidentiality requirements. If you are not selected we want to thank you ahead of time for your willingness to help us develop new products to serve this community but please know we will not be contacting everyone who submits a form to inform you that you were not chosen. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks it is very likely that you were not selected. We will post back here, and remove the link once we have all the testers we need.

Thank you so much for the support this community provides and we looking forward to working with many of you to provide high quality products to the hammocking community.

-Tim Marshall
    Founder; Enlightened Equipment

P.S.
    Have you considered making an TQ insert sleeve for a sit pad that is specifically for 3/4 Under Quilt Hammock campers?

Or maybe having it as a configurable option.
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Hammock
    Amok Draumr 3.0
    Tarp
    Amok
    Insulation
    Synmat 9 LW
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    sent one in. You didn't have 90 degree hammock style as an option for past experiences!

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    I'm one stubborn, critical SOB...so I won't even attempt this. But look forward to seeing what happens and hope the reviewers are 100% honest in their assessment. Good luck!!

Hammock
    DIY Poly D or Robic XL
    Tarp
    DIY Winter w/doors
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Beetle or DIY Hook
    Great idea for real user testing and experience. Often new products are brought to market when companies develop products in their own bubble and miss the mark or the opportunity to learn from their customers.
    I am sure you will find good candidates and launch better products (to add to the great products you already have) because of your willingness to learn as much as possible before hand.
    Good Luck!
    Outdoors > Indoors
    I love me some XeroShoes
    “An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock.” ― Jean de Lattre de Tassigny

Images
    From the looks of your questions, I'm getting that your looking for someone who's popular on social media, right? I have no social media presence, unless you count this place.
    Last edited by fallkniven; 10-26-2017 at 19:01.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pine Barrens Leather

Images
    I'm curious what your new uq's will be like. I'm sorta ready to sell the two I just got from you, every time I set them up all of the down is clumped up and almost half of the quilt is empty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pine Barrens Leather

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thank you to all that participated. We have more than enough help and are shutting this down so we can get on with the testing.

I'm not responding to specifics about product design as we keep that stuff under wraps until it goes live.

-Tim

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast