Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spent my first night in my Hammock Gear Econ Incubator and Econ Burrow

As per the title of this thread, finally got a chance, last night, to test out the Econ, 10 Degree, "Incubator", Underquilt and the Econ, 10 Degree, "Burrow", Top Quilt. Top notch craftsmanship. Thanks again to Hammock Gear and all of its crew, for their help and guidance, on these purchases. Because of the incredible price point on your Econ Series, you have allowed an Average Joe, to experience Pure Hammock Bliss.

Be safe.

Bob

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    I love seeing this type of feedback. I was all set on my quilts before the Econ line came out, but from what I hear it was a absolute home run. Great prices. I just hope Hammock Gear is keeping enough play money for themselves!

If I ever accidentally set fire to one of my quilts, or get attacked by a mean raccoon with razor sharp claws, I may replace it with an Econ.

Hammock
    Chameleon/Ridgerunner/Raven
    Tarp
    OMW/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Ghost P/Ridge Reap
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Love my 50 degree Econ Burrow. I used it 4 nights on the AT. Will probably get a 30 degree one too. I wonder if they will be available even cheaper on Black Friday.

Hammock
    Half-Wit/Dangerbird, Darien..
    Tarp
    Superfly/Minifly
    Insulation
    Phoenix/Burrow
    Suspension
    Woopie Sling
    I ordered the Econ Phoenix 30 and I am just waiting for the notice when they are going to ship it,.,.,.,. Can't wait ,,.,.

I also have a set ordered & should be here in the next week or so. I got the Incubator 20 & Burrow 10. Both Burnt orange outside Grey inside. I can't wait for them to come in. I'm so looking forward to get all wrapped up in their awesomeness!!!

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair/WB XLC
    Tarp
    SLD Trail Haven
    Insulation
    HG, WB and WL
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I'm in need of a 40 degree top quilt and am most likely ordering the Econ series. Thanks for sharing the feedback!
    -Jameson
    Proud Member of the North Country Trail Association-Hiawatha Shore to Shore Chapter
    http://www.northcountrytrail.org/

Lost Woodsman. If down is what you want, get the Econ Top Quilt. You wont be disappointed.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    I love seeing this type of feedback. I was all set on my quilts before the Econ line came out, but from what I hear it was a absolute home run. Great prices. I just hope Hammock Gear is keeping enough play money for themselves!

If I ever accidentally set fire to one of my quilts, or get attacked by a mean raccoon with razor sharp claws, I may replace it with an Econ.
    You just had to go there Lol If anything happens to my new set ( which in time I'm sure it will given my track record) I'll proly just cry and give the rest away. Although, after getting the Econ pillow Im def impressed with how the ION fabric feels, much softer than I thought. I wouldn't mind having it on a regular quilt tbh.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    HG Econ 20* & 40*
    Suspension
    Straps with buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Draketake View Post
    As per the title of this thread, finally got a chance, last night, to test out the Econ, 10 Degree, "Incubator", Underquilt and the Econ, 10 Degree, "Burrow", Top Quilt. Top notch craftsmanship. Thanks again to Hammock Gear and all of its crew, for their help and guidance, on these purchases. Because of the incredible price point on your Econ Series, you have allowed an Average Joe, to experience Pure Hammock Bliss.

Be safe.

Bob
    Is there any noticeable smell from the duck down? I have heard that it typically has a fowl smell (see what I did there? ). I also heard that despite some quality issues with their initial down supplier, HG was able to find a new source and the product was greatly improved. I am probably going to buy myself an Econ Incubator, and I’ve been super curious about this. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    This time last year is when I ordered my 0° Burrow and Dutch edition 0° Incubator shortly after in November. Both of those quilts had a foul fowl (see what I did there lol) smell. After a few nights use both had aired out and the smell was gone. The new set I just got with 850 goose and both ECON duck down pillows are smell free. Must have just been their old supplier.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast