Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennington.Camper View Post
    Might want to put a date break in the description for the new one so in the future, people will know when the break was if they wanted to order for the older version. Just a suggestion.
    Noted on that

Images
    Well we are currently gong to be doing topcovers and UQP in 2-tone colors like mentioned, we are planning on running some of the charcoal quilts soon too. I could see adding a new color or two next time we buy more fabric

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ; LL/HG TQ
    Suspension
    CL w/ Tensa 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennington.Camper View Post
    Might want to put a date break in the description for the new one so in the future, people will know when the break was if they wanted to order for the older version. Just a suggestion.

On the site the newest style is referenced as "second generation" XLC. I think that's clearer than differentiating by date.

I'm really excited about the new features--especially the freedom to exit from EITHER side of the hammock! Camping with dogs who sleep under my hammock and sometimes go bananas in the night because of a foraging raccoon or wandering deer, the ability to quickly reach out EITHER side of my hammock to reel in my alarming dog(s) is a huge asset! I also love the idea of being able to instantly mirror lay my hammock since my daughter and I often use three trees between us and like to have our hammock openings facing each other. And I love the idea of being able to add on the winter top cover later on after the original purchase! And I REALLY love the idea of being able to zip the UQP to the top cover! I've become a huge sock fan this past year (over using my UQP and my winter top cover--zipping them together will give me all the benefits of a sock!).

Not sure how I feel about the top cover being vented. Usually have no problem with condensation with my current winter top cover. Guess I'll just have to buy the new system and find out for myself! Problem is, I hate to sell either of my old XLC's to fund a new one! I might have a slight addiction...
    Last edited by Dublinlin; 10-12-2017 at 08:58.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images
    Kudos Brandon, this is exactly what I have been waiting to see. Truly innovative new design. I'll be heading to the site to place an order today. You've once again shown why your hammocks are A++

-Yukon

Snow camo... I should clarify...snow camo as an option for the UQP, Top Cover, Spindrift and bottom quilts for all products... If the hammock could have it that would be cool too but the other stuff first would be way bitchen....
    Last edited by voodoochile; 10-12-2017 at 09:14.

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinlin View Post
    And I REALLY love the idea of being able to zip the UQP to the top cover! I've become a huge sock fan this past year (over using my UQP and my winter top cover--zipping them together will give me all the benefits of a sock!).
    I was shopping for an UQP when this was released.

...with the flexible footbox

I was sold.
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Hammock
    Diy argon 1.6
    Tarp
    Diy sil nylon
    Insulation
    Diy multicam uq+tq
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    I really like the new top cover! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    The 2nd generation Warbonnet Blackbird XLC looks great. I like the top cover zipping to the UQP.

One this I don't like though is the logo flag on the bugnet and/or vent smack bang in the middle of it.

side-vent-01.jpg

I can image how it will annoy me ruining my view. I hope it is option. I'd much prefer the logo be on the opaque parts of the hammock, or no logo.
    Last edited by bigbenny; 10-13-2017 at 07:15.

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenny View Post
    The 2nd generation Warbonnet Blackbird XLC looks great. I like the top cover zipping to the UQP.

One this I don't like though is the logo flag on the bugnet and/or vent smack bang in the middle of it.

side-vent-01.jpg

I can image how it will annoy me ruining my view. I hope it is option. I'd much prefer the logo be on the opaque parts of the hammock, or no logo.
    On the Waronnet site I dont see the logo patch in some of the pics.
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Images
    Good eye...that is actually a late model prototype in the video, on the production models we have moved the patch over about 12" to the solid portion of the strip to avoid that.

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast