Noah 12', Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie, JRB SS
    Suspension
    Whoopie

I'll try

IMG_0462.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona dawg View Post
    Can you explain a little more? Not sure the ribbon you are talking about or how you cured it. Sounds like something I need to learn lol. I may not like the RR but curiosity got the best of me. I have not really heard many people say they weren't comfortable. Only downfalls I have heard were weight and need trees spaced a little further apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona dawg View Post
    Can you explain a little more? Not sure the ribbon you are talking about or how you cured it. Sounds like something I need to learn lol. I may not like the RR but curiosity got the best of me. I have not really heard many people say they weren't comfortable. Only downfalls I have heard were weight and need trees spaced a little further apart.

I'm not an expert by any means so take what I say with a grain of salt. The two XLC hammocks I have are both 1.7 the difference being ones a double and the other a single. The short piece of ribbon on the backside designed to tie back the bugnet while not in use but still attached is supposed to be tied to a loop that is sewn to the wooki.
    I have difficulty tieing that piece. I installed a kamsnap from kamsnap.com, half on the ribbon/half on the loop. When I setup after I put the wooki on it takes me less than a second to snap the two pieces and I'm done. I have difficulty with my hands due to MS.
    I don't have time, energy or patience to worry about distance between trees!! As long as I have a minimum of 13' and attach the foot end close to 30 degrees I can go 20 plus feet attach the headend and I'm good. I'm always extremely comfortable and sleep like a baby which says a lot due to the MS crap I deal with. I will say that being 6'4" comes in handy when I need to attach high for those longer distances.
    I can't comment on weight issues. It's difficult for me to imagine a lighter hammock but I know that there are some. Hope this helps. I'm going to attempt to attach a picture of the kamsnap setup I use,,, wish me luck I'm new at this. Best wishes!!
    IMG_0462.jpg
    Last edited by JGSmith; 08-03-2017 at 23:14. Reason: To add another picture

Does anyone have a number for customer service @ warbonnet? I ordered a Lynx from their site a few days ago, got the order confirmation and charge receipt immediately. So I send a friendly email to [email protected] to get a ballpark ETA. Not a word back... kinda miffed to be honest, $260 bones spent - anything from "yep, working on it" to "go pound sand" would be better than the crickets treatment I'm getting. I hope it fits better than they answer emails.

Hammock
    Streamliner
    Tarp
    HG Hex
    Insulation
    LL,UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hook
    Quote Originally Posted by pploco View Post
    Does anyone have a number for customer service @ warbonnet? I ordered a Lynx from their site a few days ago, got the order confirmation and charge receipt immediately. So I send a friendly email to [email protected] to get a ballpark ETA. Not a word back... kinda miffed to be honest, $260 bones spent - anything from "yep, working on it" to "go pound sand" would be better than the crickets treatment I'm getting. I hope it fits better than they answer emails.
    If that's the email you used it's incorrect. Should be [email protected]

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I have always recieved what I ordered from them in a week to two weeks depending on how busy they are.
    Try this email......[email protected]
    Alex works with Brandon.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Silpoly Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Mamba/Lynx
    Suspension
    Webbing/buckles
    The 3 quilts I have ordered from them had much longer leads than the hammocks or tarps I've purchased. I think the last Lynx I bought (last spring/summer) took about a month.

Just got a response from warbonnet - 1 to 2 week lead time. I'll try to be patient, but the Sawtooths are calling baby!!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Raven
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator Econ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    I am really looking forward to my wife experiencing their customer service when she orders my Thunderfly for Christmas. Eye rolling with LOL here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Unless a cottage vendor lists an item as being in stock, I am prepared to wait. If you need something by a certain deadline, contact the vendor before ordering.

I have ordered a variety of goodies from Brandon over the years and have never been disappointed.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

I don't mind waiting if I have some type of communication from the vendor. I've done my research on Warbonnet goodies and went into this with eyes wide open, just a little disappointed by the radio silence is all. I got a response with an ETA, so its all good now.

Just got an email that my Warbonnet Lynx UQ shipped today!! Wahoo!!

Now if the weather will stay decent for another couple weeks, I can squeeze one last Sawtooths trip in before the snow flies.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12