Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

DIY ROBIC Hammock, DIY Asym Tarp, and Dutch Dyneema/Polypro Straps

I don't usually sell my stuff. Here are three items for sale individually -- or buy all three for a nicely matched ultralight shelter system! Everything is priced less than the cost of the materials used to make them. All prices include USPS shipping. ConUS/PayPal only, please.

1) The Cowboy Eagle Feather -- DIY 11-foot Widebody 1.0 oz ROBIC Hammock -- $26 shipped (214 grams)

This was the prototype for my first ultralight gathered-end hammock, netless with four accessory tie-outs on the long edges and a peak bag loop. It is 132" long by 66" wide, made from Coyote Brown 1.0 oz ROBIC XL fabric from Ripstop by the Roll. It is in excellent to like-new condition and has seen less than a dozen nights use. It is pristine, with no damage, stains, or odors. I finally decided that standard-width hammocks are wide enough for me. Super-comfortable with a firm, supportive lay! Recommended for occupants at or under 200 pounds. Price includes hammock body only, no CLs, guy lines, or structural ridge line. My original DIY build thread with photos and details is here...

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...alight-Hammock

2) The Cowboy K.I.S.S. -- DIY 6' x 9' (Rectangular) Xenon Wide Asym Tarp -- $20 shipped (230 grams)

This was my first-ever DIY tarp made from lightweight waterproof fabric, and it has been awesome. I have elaborated on and cloned this design more than two dozen times now because I love it so much and it has proven so practical and useful -- but this one is the original (Version 1.0). It is in excellent to like-new condition and has seen about 15 nights of use. It is a 6' x 9' rectangle tarp made from Dutch's Coyote Brown Xenon Wide waterproof fabric with four (4) 300D pack cloth reinforcements at the corners, so hung asym-style it provides truly ample coverage for a typical 11-foot gathered-emd hammock (with a 110" ridge line) and it can accommodate lays in either direction simply by rotating the tarp from one diagonal to the other! I now use my DIY Version 2.1 K.I.S.S. tarp that has additional tie-outs for ground pitches, but this one is the lightest. Price includes tarp only, no stuff sack, guy lines, ridge line, or hardware (or hammock!). My original DIY build thread is here...

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...-Simple-quot-)

3) Dutchware 15' Dyneema/Polypro Tree Straps (Pair) -- $14 shipped (175 grams)

These are the Dutchware Dyneema/Polypro tree straps that came with my Chameleon hammock Kickstarter package. Each strap in the pair is about 15 feet long with a loop sewn in one end. These are brand new, never used (I kept my whoopies...). Nice and light and 175 grams total, and they work with Beetle Buckles, Cinch Bugs, and other types of hardware. Price is for the pair of straps only, no hardware (or scale!). Read more here...

https://dutchwaregear.com/dyneema-po...ee-straps.html

Please indicate your interest here with an "I'll take it" post specifying your chosen item(s) and follow up with a PM. I will try to reply with alacrity. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    DIY 12ft HyperD 1.6SL
    Tarp
    The Stingray DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator/Gemini
    Suspension
    UCRWhoopieCinch
    I'll take it all
    "If we lose the forests, we lose our only instructors. People must see these forests and wilderness as the greatest educational system that we have on the planet. If we lose all the universities in the world, then we would lose nothing. But If we lose the forests, we lose everything." -- Bill Mollison

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabmanhang View Post
    I'll take it all
    PM inbound.

Hammock
    DIY 12ft HyperD 1.6SL
    Tarp
    The Stingray DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator/Gemini
    Suspension
    UCRWhoopieCinch
    Payment sent.

Kitsap originals.... Ahhh, yes please!

Many thanks.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Sold to Cabmanhang -- thank you!

I'll try to have these in the mail to you no later than tomorrow morning. Enjoy!

• + New Posts