Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Warbonnets blackbird XLC package trade

I got a Warbonnets blackbird XlC with top cover and a Mambajamba tarp in a trade. The hammock has no issues and is in like new condition. The top cover appears unused. It has whoopies and tree straps. Its a single layer 1.7. The tarp has one quarter size patch on a small puncture. I would like to trade for the following, new, from Dutch; A wide Asym tarp, charcoal grey with yellow reflectit with stingers and a halfwit hammock, hexon 1.0 in charcoal grey, whoopie hook suspension with 4' tree huggers. The Dutch package comes to $265. My Warbonnets package totals $385 new. Post an I'll take it and once you order the goodies from Dutch and when I get the shipping/order info I'll ship the Warbonnets package. Sorry I have no way to do pictures. Any questions ask. Peace, Two Tents
    Last edited by Two Tents; 07-05-2017 at 20:25.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Price drop ( one and only) and if I get no takers I'll keep it. A $250 gift certificate from Dutch gets this trade! Questions, ask. Peace, TT
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Have any pictures?

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    That is mentioned in the description that I can't do pictures. The hammy is perfect, the over cover appears new and the tarp has a puncture that has been well repaired. I did not even see it the first few times I hung the tarp. It looks like any other XLC. Its not stained or used looking or dirty. Just sayin'. Peace, Two Tents

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon Hex
    Insulation
    Working on it
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    How 'bout I PayPal ya and you get the stuff from Dutch? I would like to have some pics either in text or email.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I don't have Paypal. I rarely even sell my gear being a gearhead like I am. Being I don't have Paypal is why the gift cert from Dutch idea came about. If pics is a deal breaker then I'll wait and somebody who knows me and my reputation will buy it sight unseen or I'll just keep it. I don't have a camera or phone to do pics, sorry! TT

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon Hex
    Insulation
    Working on it
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    I don't have Paypal. I rarely even sell my gear being a gearhead like I am. Being I don't have Paypal is why the gift cert from Dutch idea came about. If pics is a deal breaker then I'll wait and somebody who knows me and my reputation will buy it sight unseen or I'll just keep it. I don't have a camera or phone to do pics, sorry! TT
    Good luck on the sale. It actually keeps me out of trouble LOL

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Bump. I exchanged emails with Dutch about a gift cert. No problems. Buyer contacts Dutchware, purchases a cert and give my info. $250 for the package. Ill ship as soon as I have the gift cert conformation. No takers then I'll keep it. My word is good and items are as described. Sorry I can't do pictures. Peace, TT

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Withdrawn. Item no longer up for trade. Moderator please close this thread. Thanks!

• + New Posts