WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling

Warbonnet Blackbird, Hammock Gear Incubator 20, Hammock Gear Burrow 20

Well I've deliberated on this long and hard over the past few weeks and have come to the conclusion that for many reasons it would be wiser for me to return to ground. Namely no matter how much money I pour into this I can't really get comfortable or sleep well, secondly I have a bad knee which rules out backpacking for me, and thirdly I am moving from ultralight into motorcycle touring camping and well you just can't tuck an armored jacket, pants, boots, and a helmet in a hammock so for all those reasons I am going back to ground.

All of the gear here has been painstakingly cared for and only used 3-5 nights total. I understand there is a 3 item limit so once these go the tarp will go up too. I will list details as much as possible, all of this stuff is in like new/slightly used condition, none of it has any tears, damage, weird smells, stains, etc. It is all very well cared for as stated above and has been stored in it's own closet with my other backpacking gear upstairs in the office closet under dry air. All down items have been stored loosely in an undyed cotton sack, each item got it's own sack and only stored compressed when actually going into the pack the night prior. As I stated above total use for all of this is 3-5 nights. I feel I am pricing these items very competitively, I need to fund ground equipment again since I sold it all to fund this hammock venture. Attached first is an image of how the items were stored and then a few images per item. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me with any and all questions.

How I store my gear.
    20170617_210926.jpg
    Now onto items for sale.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1SL has whoopie sling suspension and uses Dutch kevlar tree hugger straps with titanium dutch clips and dutch buckles, also sewn onto the hammock body at both head and foot end are titanium Dutch quilt hooks to hold underquilts in place. Standard price for the hammock alone is $180, I AM ASKING $150 + $15 SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING.
    Hammock right.jpg
    Hammock left.jpg
    Hammock packed.jpg
    Head quilt hook.jpg
    Foot quilt hook.jpg

Next item is a Hammock Gear Burrow 20 Top Quilt. Outer shell is titanium gray and inner shell is burnt orange. I figured if I ever had an emergency the inner color could be used as a signal device and the gray and orange would lighten up a dark hammock. Anyway it's a standard length, standard width, and the footbox is of the snap and drawcord style. Also in the manufacture order I requested the snap area be reinforced to prevent tear out. Standard price is $250, I AM ASKING $200 + $15 SHIPPING.
    Top quilt outside.jpg
    Top quilt inside.jpg

And last item for now is the Hammock Gear Incubator 20 Under Quilt. Outer shell is cinnamon brown and inner shell is black. It is a short length, standard width, with 1oz of overfill. I am 5'6 and in the Blackbird this easily covered my entire body length. Standard price is $235 I AM ASKING $190 + $15 SHIPPING. For some reason I could not get the color to come through real well on the brown outer shell, probably brown couch against brown fabric not sure but it's a nice rich brown and very black interior. I suspect the tablet is over-exposing the images but have no idea how to correct. Just know that the colors in all these items are richer than they appear in images.
    Bottom quilt outside.jpg
    Bottom quild inside.jpg

That's it for now, Hate to give up on the hammock thing but it's just not practical for me. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me. All shipping will be either USPS or UPS, tracking will be provided along with any special instructions the buyer prefers. I prefer Paypal for both buyer and seller protection, no checks, money orders, or weird stuff lol.

Thanks for your interest.

Nate
    Last edited by dkurfiss; 06-18-2017 at 07:08.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... Philippians 4:13

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Folks,

Please, while the OP has requested PM and emails, make sure you post the "I'll take it" for items in this thread. Otherwise there is potential that someone else might purchase the item you think you have made a PM agreement on.

Thanks
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Sorry for not clarifying above. As the admin has stated if you wish to purchase please post "I'll take it" in this thread. If you wish to discuss details, etc. please feel free PM, e-mail, or ask in here whichever you prefer. I have a few PM's already and am going through those and replying in order of receipt. My apologies for any confusion.
    Last edited by Madman4049; 06-19-2017 at 13:45.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! Bumps mean to respond in the post.

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close/move your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help
    Deb
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Yes All items still available, please feel free to post w/ interest.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Bumping for interest.

I'll take it!

Hammock
    ENO
    Tarp
    HouseFLy
    Insulation
    Ember2, SS Silk
    Suspension
    Atlas
    I'm interested in your tarp! Let me know what you have, how old and what you want for it.
    Thanks!

Hammock
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    What is going on with this sale? I see an I'll take it posted but no response from the seller
    Deb
    Hammock Acronyms

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    All items have been claimed via email, awaiting payment and shipping. Will close thread once the sale is completed.
    Last edited by Madman4049; 07-06-2017 at 11:21.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast