Hammock
    90* Hammocktent 2.0
    Tarp
    Hammocktent Cuben
    Insulation
    Exped pad, EE TQ
    Suspension
    kevlar tree strap
    Going to order mine soon, just undecided on 20 or 30 degree incubator or Phoenix . Already have a 0 & 40 degree underquilts, wookie & Phoenix. Any experienced opinions?

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    HF CF w/doors
    Insulation
    HG top and bottom
    Suspension
    Dutchware cinch
    just asked for my 0 degree incubator for my B-Day. hope my wish comes true

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    When I saw the title, I was worried it would be a 9 minute long video, with the first 8 minutes showing of some guy's hands holding a USPS box, cutting it open, then showing the quilt for a few seconds, not hung up on the hammock or anything. Those are absolutely painful!

Enjoy the quilts!

Mine had about 3-4 loose pieces, nothing I'm worried about though..I like the feel better than my EE Rev so far

Hammock
    DIY 1.6 hyperD XL DL
    Tarp
    GT Funky Forest
    Insulation
    1/8 ccf pad
    Suspension
    1/8 amsteel
    I just received my Inc econ 20 today and it had 2 pieces of loose down fluff.
    This is my first down quilt other than a costco topquilt, but I'm guessing with the amount of quilts that are getting ordered there must be down flying all over the place at HG just trying to keep up with the demand! lol

This is the only way I would ever be able to afford down quilts! Thanks so much to HG and all their crew!

Hammock
    DIY 12' 1.6 oz Hyper D Baby
    Tarp
    DIY 12' RSBTR kit
    Insulation
    UGQ-uq OWLtq DIYsy
    Suspension
    SpiderStrap TI tog
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    When I saw the title, I was worried it would be a 9 minute long video, with the first 8 minutes showing of some guy's hands holding a USPS box, cutting it open, then showing the quilt for a few seconds, not hung up on the hammock or anything. Those are absolutely painful!

Enjoy the quilts!
    But this still begs the question - Where are the Pics? Or video? Would love to see it man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be The light in Someone's Darkness - Change the World one Act of Compassion, One Act of Kindness at a Time - We are All Living on Borrowed Time
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJ...XMJUMaraHGfzhA

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post

Enjoy the quilts!
    Those are the worst lol

Quote Originally Posted by GillyGilligan View Post
    But this still begs the question - Where are the Pics? Or video? Would love to see it man
    Had it out for the first time a couple weekends ago, forgot to take pics. Oops sorry guys!

Anyway, review after twice used:

My comfort margin is about +10 from rated temp because I'm a cold sleeper. The limits of my comfort in my 40* burrow/phoenix econ set seems to be about 48* with medium wool socks, a beanie, and a 100 weight fleece sweater (and a spare wool sock stuffed in the burrow's closure). This is about what I expected when I ordered, and I was basically intending these for use when it's supposed to stay about 50* or above, so I think the level of warmth provided is about spot on what I was expecting.

Have not noticed any additional down leakage.

Quality of construction is identical to standard HG gear, ie very high quality and fine attention to detail.

Ion fabric is very comfortable. Great fabric. Not at all a downgrade from Argon unless it's worth it to you to pay over $100 to save about 3-5 oz. YMMV.

Overall, the quality and performance is exactly what I'd expect from premium custom outdoors gear. Very satisfied. Have recommended to friends.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12