(Sorry for not the greatest English) Alright so I am going to live on my bike for about half a year throughout Europe from late April to mid September.
I will be travelling from Denmark to Greece and probably back again, taking good time in each country along the way.

So here is where I am in a conflict. I have two decision on what to take with me to sleep in:

1. I take my tent (Hubba Hubba NX).
2. I take my hammock (XLC Blackbird, double layer).

i have tried to make a combo for the hammock that makes it possible for me to be on ground aswel as having bottom insulation when hanging.
Here I am using my therm a rest sleeping pad and a all weather blanket(survival blanket/space blanket) where the bottom of it is water/wind proof material,
making it possible for me to make a ground shelter together with my tarp. This setup by connecting it to my bike actually works pretty good i most say.

My problem is i have no idea how well this all weather blanket will be doing in a "cold night" while hanging. The Blanket(and the pad) seems abit of a hassle to make it lay perfectly in the hammock aswel,
but it is possible. But will it keep me warm enough, i would love not to need the pad aswel..

This is why i consider my tent, i know it works good and got some good perks as double doors, being very roomy and good ventilation
But i do know from experience that it can get kind of hot on my therm a rest(3-season), so i can imagne mid summer in greece how that would be
This is where the hammock would shine since i would probably not need anything but two trees to hang on when everything starts to get warmer down south.

Total Weight wise my tent is actually ligther and in my opnion easyer to setup (this might be because of my low experience with the hammock).

So what is you guys suggestion, Would the tent be the way to go for something like this or do you think i should give the hammock a try? Any opinion and suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers.