Quote Originally Posted by GillyGilligan View Post
Zilla THANKYOU!! Paul and Missy should hire you. I have to laugh a bit at myself - all of us get caught up in a desire to purchase and have our things as quickly as possible - most of us forget (certainly I did) that in order for our cottage vendors to make this happen, they have to invest heavily in Overhead (pre-made stock gear).
I say laugh because I was initially looking at one of 2 vendors - UGQ and Wilderness Logics. Then along comes this incredible deal from Hammock Gear. Well I am laughing a bit because it looks like they all got swamped. Hammock Gear looks like they ran out of stock - and the fulfillment time turned out to be within days of each other (see the hammock gear postings but my wait turned out to be 5 Weeks and will be just days longer than Hammock Gear). 5 Weeks is a long time to wait, but for custom gear?Worth it!

Paul and Missy if you are reading this My Condolences.

But I certainly will post updates as well as video as I am sure I will probably hang the underquilt the very night I get it and sleep in it.

Thank you very much!

Yeah, but i'm not looking for a job, I just honestly feel that in my opinion every piece of gear that i have bought from UGQ has been OUTSTANDING and the craftmanship and overall quality of it is as good as it gets.
I am the type that likes to share, when things are going good for me i like them to be good for everyone else as well.
Paul and Missy work hard and build high quality gear that imo should be noticed by all!!!