Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Take this with a grain of salt, because I don't have a battery system for my Z2 *yet*. The Z2 will run from the TalentCell batteries. The one I know others have used is this one: TalentCell 12v

I can't remember which cable you will need to connect the Z2 to the battery, but might be this one: TalentCell Cable

One of the issues (besides size) with the AirSense 10 is that it is a 24v system, vs the Z2 which is a 12v system, so consider that with your battery choices.

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    Yukon/ChillGorilla
    Insulation
    Quilts or MSS
    Suspension
    Straps
    Good deal, thanks for the info. I have one of those batteries already and use the 12-24v adapter with my AS10. I just don't get a lot of runtime out of it.

EDIT: Where are you guys getting a copy of your CPAP rx? My primary doesn't have it - just the order where she submitted for the sleep study. I suppose I could get it from my local medical supply shop where I got my AS10, I'm just afraid their prices would be much higher than an online retailer. Also - do you guys find your insurance will cover a travel device generally? I'm guessing that really depends on your insurance.

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    I see a Sleep Disorders clinic for follow-up, and get my Rx from them. I think whoever ordered your AS10 would be able to get a copy of the Rx for you, maybe the sleep study clinic?

My insurance does not cover travel devices, and will only cover a home device every 3-4 years or something like that. I have the option of setting up a Flex Spending account through my employer, and each year put money towards that from my paycheck withholdings to cover my CPAP supplies and other crap. The problem (one of the problems) with Flex Spending is that it is typically use or lose. If you don't use it, you lose it.

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    Yukon/ChillGorilla
    Insulation
    Quilts or MSS
    Suspension
    Straps
    Yeah I stopped by the local place where I got my AS10 yesterday and spoke with them. They had my original Rx, but it was expired. They did state that my PCP should be able to just write a new Rx, so we will see what they say at the PCP. They wanted $1000 for the Resmed Mini, I'm guessing that is full retail. They didn't offer the V2. They also indicated that insurance wouldn't cover a travel device.

I can set up a FSA with my work, but like you say, use it or lose it. I've never been a fan of the program. Besides, I've already missed the window for signing up for the upcoming year.

Joemomma I was able to get insurance to cover a transcend, but I did have to pay the difference in price between that and a "regular" unit. I had a good guy at the supplier who was willing to make a lot of phone calls until he got the right person... Now need a new battery but they ar elike $345, so in reading this thread I am going to try the talentcell. In the reviews someone mentioned using it for their transcend.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...9-90a1db2ef53b

Does anyone know what cable I need to connect a talent cell to my transcend cpap? The cables that come with the talentcell don’t fit... thanks.

• + New Posts
  • Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415