Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Palace
    Insulation
    TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Spiders/Mantis
    I have a Zeppelin and the quality matches the rep, it's top tier in function and design. I'd jump on this deal but I'm holding out for a particular patterned fabric to match a TQ on order.

It's reassuring but not surprising that UGQ's will tidy up a problem.

Paul and Missy rock, hope all's well after the storm.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack Packhiker View Post
    I have a Zeppelin and the quality matches the rep, it's top tier in function and design. I'd jump on this deal but I'm holding out for a particular patterned fabric to match a TQ on order.

It's reassuring but not surprising that UGQ's will tidy up a problem.

Paul and Missy rock, hope all's well after the storm.

If by some fluke i recieved something that was not quite right or anything like Bic had happen to him , the last thing i would do is worry!
    Paul and Missy really know how to take care of thier customers and they stand behind every thing they sell with good reason - It's all top notch gear!.
    This massdrop offering is a great deal and just in time for getting those 3 season quilts alot of us have been waiting for a sale to order!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    I wanted to clear the air....

First of all Paul and Missy are awesome and I wasn't saying otherwise. I want to tell everyone publicly that they immediately private messaged me and are seeking to remedy the channel issue and apologized (again) for the messy packaging. I am happy that their customer service is so great, and they are right, it's not as much about there being a mistake (we're all people and mistakes happen) it's more about how you handle a mistake. Well, they are handling it PERFECTLY... hats off to you guys for appreciating every customer.

I had a similar issue arise when working with a camera bag manufacturer (my past life was as a professional photographer). I had purchased a few hundred dollar bag and the zipper ripped off after one season. I simply wrote a review and within an hour I had the sales manager emailing me asking for my address to give me a new bag and apologize for the problem. I have now had that bag for about 7 years and it's going strong. People/production mistakes happen. I wasn't asking for a refund or anything, and they stepped up to the plate to remedy that situation and I am now a customer for life and have sold countless bags by bragging about them and their service. BTW the company was Tenba camera bags

Again, I am impressed with Paul and Missy and their dedication to making things right.... even with such a small issue.
    The camper formerly known as HikingDad...

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    What kind of temperature range extension can be expected with 2 ounces of overstuff on an 850FP goose down Zeppelin nominally rated for 20F?
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    Would this be a good match for the Chameleon?

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bic View Post
    I wanted to clear the air....

First of all Paul and Missy are awesome and I wasn't saying otherwise. I want to tell everyone publicly that they immediately private messaged me and are seeking to remedy the channel issue and apologized (again) for the messy packaging. I am happy that their customer service is so great, and they are right, it's not as much about there being a mistake (we're all people and mistakes happen) it's more about how you handle a mistake. Well, they are handling it PERFECTLY... hats off to you guys for appreciating every customer.

I had a similar issue arise when working with a camera bag manufacturer (my past life was as a professional photographer). I had purchased a few hundred dollar bag and the zipper ripped off after one season. I simply wrote a review and within an hour I had the sales manager emailing me asking for my address to give me a new bag and apologize for the problem. I have now had that bag for about 7 years and it's going strong. People/production mistakes happen. I wasn't asking for a refund or anything, and they stepped up to the plate to remedy that situation and I am now a customer for life and have sold countless bags by bragging about them and their service. BTW the company was Tenba camera bags

Again, I am impressed with Paul and Missy and their dedication to making things right.... even with such a small issue.
    I saw this on MassDrop just a few minutes ago before seeing the thread. As a newbie to hammocks, I wasn't sure a) how good UGQ is and b) whether the deals on massdrop were as good as they appear.

Well, now I know they're all real deal. Thanks for sharing both sides of your experience. I tell my kids the same thing: mistakes happen, it's how you respond to mistakes that show your true character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    As a Massdrop shopper, just remember Google is your friend. This deal is pretty good, some not so much.

Hammock
    Kammok Roo
    Tarp
    Kammok Kuhli
    Insulation
    Kammok Koala UQ
    Suspension
    Kammok 2" straps
    I would kill to get one of these. I've blown my camping budget for the quarter already D:

Hammock
    WB--Dutch-Clark-Amok
    Tarp
    WB-CC-UGQ-Amok
    Insulation
    Down and Synthetic
    Suspension
    CL/Becket~LA/ 7/64
    Saw that last week in person, very nice.
    Livin’ Large ~ Horizontally

Hammock
    Dream Raven
    Tarp
    Dutch ASYM wide
    Does this Massdrop price include shipping? What about international shipping?

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast