Good news, bad news ...

This past weekend, I was able to dig out some 1.0 Robic that I bought a while back and got it hemmed up … notice that I didn’t say that I did the hemming. LOL I had access to some better sewers than me through my daughter’s dance studio. Two of the moms worked on the fabric before they were able to get it finished. I am very grateful for their help, since they are much better at thread injecting than I am.

1.0.jpg

I headed out to a local park this afternoon for a quick hang between dropping the kiddos off at school and having to be at work. The weather was absolutely fantastic. I was able to have a quiet lunch and read for almost 90 minutes. My new hammock feels great.

I had been hanging for less than 30 minutes and I had found 3 ticks. I found two more after getting to my car and 1 more while changing for work. This Florida-like winter is gonna be a pain in the butt this year since we didn't have any sustained cold weather to kill off the blood sucking critters. I can't believe it is still the beginning of March and I am already thinking about breaking out the permethrin.

1st tick.jpg

STinGa