Hammock
    Hexon 1.6W 11'
    Tarp
    Hennessy hex
    Insulation
    Snugpack UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I am backer 468 and I am patiently (NOT) awaiting my complete chameleon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow #4280
    Insulation
    LocoLibreGear
    Suspension
    Whoopies w spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by nj4x4fever View Post
    Anyone else get tracking numbers? I've been following this thread my backer number is in the high 300's. I was excited to see number 122. That means Dutch and his crew is working hard to get the chameleons out there. He has surpassed over 100 hammocks.

I did not get any tracking number but mine is an international shipment so not expecting it. My backer number was higher but my chameleon order was much more straightforward being hammocks and covers of a single colour. I think this makes a big difference in whether it is shipped earlier or later than expected. Regardless I think Dutch, and his elves/minions are doing a great job of completing them ahead of schedule.

Hammock
    Warbonnet XLC and WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly and WD 13
    Insulation
    JRB HG AHE Lynx
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce656 View Post
    Backer 92, 1.6 wide, complete set. 2 peak shelves, 1 bottle starage, 1 storage pocket.......shipped today!
    Received today!!!!

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi hanger View Post
    I did not get any tracking number but mine is an international shipment so not expecting it. My backer number was higher but my chameleon order was much more straightforward being hammocks and covers of a single colour. I think this makes a big difference in whether it is shipped earlier or later than expected. Regardless I think Dutch, and his elves/minions are doing a great job of completing them ahead of schedule.

Here in Canada I got a tracking number. It seems to me about a third of the orders have been shipped now. And even going through customs here it took under a week.

Might not be until May, but don't be surprised if you get it much sooner.
    Please enter your signature here.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream 1
    Insulation
    EE and HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Various Straps
    I was #75. Received my Chameleon. It was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. Looking forward to getting it out.
    20170323_174229a.jpg20170323_175921.jpg

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Too much Dutchware
    Backer #110- No shipping / tracking info but got mine today. Surprise! Worked out great. Super plump shipping envelope. Had it sent to my work address, so I'll be playing with it tonight.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk
    When you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, remember - your half way to somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Hangandy View Post
    Here in Canada I got a tracking number. It seems to me about a third of the orders have been shipped now. And even going through customs here it took under a week.

Might not be until May, but don't be surprised if you get it much sooner.
    Based on the kickstarter data I calculate that he has about 741 Cameleons to build in total, some more complicated than others. He was able to do a bit of pre-building for the first orders to get a head start. I think it would be premature to make any predictions based on the data posted so far. I would be very happy if I get mine in May.

Backer #117. Delivered today. Regular-width 1.6 body full package with most of the accessories added (including tarp).

I'm #50 and still waiting

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgreen View Post
    Based on the kickstarter data I calculate that he has about 741 Cameleons to build in total, some more complicated than others. He was able to do a bit of pre-building for the first orders to get a head start. I think it would be premature to make any predictions based on the data posted so far. I would be very happy if I get mine in May.
    741? How did you figure?

If one visits the Kickstarter page, there were 734 backers listed, 124 of whom backed rewards that didn't explicitly include a Chameleon hammock (i.e., Beetle Buckles or pledge only). That leaves 610 backers guaranteed hammocks, of whom 61 backed rewards with two hammocks (Double Chameleon), totaling 671 hammocks. While I suppose it's possible that about 10% of all the backers somehow went back to Dutch and added additional hammocks to their orders by some means, it seems somewhat unlikely.

I'd make a gentleman's wager that Dutch had fewer than 700 hammocks to make for his Kickstarter orders, rather than more than 700. That's still a lot, but if he is able to meet his production goals according to his earlier post, he should be able to get those hammocks out by the end of the spring. I have no doubt that he and his crew are working tirelessly to get high-quality hammocks out the door in a timely fashion. As one who has been sleeping in one, I can assure everyone that the Chameleon is worth the wait.
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 03-24-2017 at 18:49.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

• + New Posts
  • Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast