Tarp
    HG Cuben, Superfly
    Insulation
    EE RevX, HG, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware, Trees
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    We are winding down the Kickstarter. We have 7 more to fill and they should go out tomorrow morning. I really want to thank all the backers who made his possible. It has been a fun ride for us and a new experience.
    Had my Chameleon out for a few nights already and have really been enjoying it! Thanks Dutch and elves for a quality product and all of your hard work to get these shipped, much appreciated!!
    see you on the trail,
    Mike

#optoutside

Chameleon arrived today. Dutch's team was very helpful in getting a USPS issue fixed and ensuring I got the package in time for my 7 day camp next week.

Hammock
    WBRR,Dutch 11' -wide
    Tarp
    SuperFly, SLD WiH
    Insulation
    HG Pheonix, pads
    Suspension
    web various cinch
    Images
    Got my wonderful wide model 1.6 hex. Kickstarter Chameleon Thurs. afternoon, hanging in the trees for two nights since. I sleep so well in that thing. It's got a big broad sweetspot. I have kind of a lot of hammocks.
    This is a favorite. I'll be getting another one of these for the Long Suffering Susan.
    Thanks Dutch for doing this up.

Quote Originally Posted by hanging_out View Post
    Slightly getting worried that mine is in USPS purgatory (lost) tracking says that it is in Kansas City, KS and has been there unmoving since Monday at 7:45am. It was supposed to get here yesterday, still stubbornly a no show. I am thinking that some postal worker is currently enjoying his break in a Chameleon strung up between two rows of shelving. lol

Just hoping they get it back to headed my way before Friday since I am leaving for camp on Sunday. :-(
    I find this happens alot with USPS. I will all the sudden get scanned again just before being delivered.

Hammock
    Banshee / Chameleon
    Tarp
    TrailHeadz Topo
    Insulation
    CRO / JRB /TH
    Suspension
    Autumn Ultralight
    Just got my tracking info! I was a preorder from Trail Days!!!!!! oh i can't wait to take it down into the Gorge this weekend. New hammock, New Jeep, and first trip into the gorge.... Gonna be Epic!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.”
    ― Norman Maclean

• + New Posts
  • Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233