HH Expl Dlx, Dutch 11'
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Tadpole
    Insulation
    HH SS, Jarbidge
    Suspension
    various

AHE quality and service

I ordered a 3 season Jarbidge River UQ at the end of January (now having kicked myself for not waiting for the Feb sale :-). I got purple on black, knowing my wife would just love the purple, thus decreasing the grief factor for my buying it in the first place. It arrived in 2 days time, looks fantastic, excellent quality throughout. I hung it up under my Dutch 11' net-less in the basement to get the suspension squared away. Again, everything worked exactly as it should, smooth pulls, even draw, nice fit, plenty warm. I also played with stringing it up under my Hennessy and found I could still utilize the bottom entry and the quilt slid right back into place.

I got to hang in it outside last night, temps right around 35*F, with an old synth sleeping bag unzipped for a TQ. Warm and toasty all night, I was actually bummed that I had to go inside for coffee this morning and couldn't have "breakfast from the hammock".

AHE ships amazingly well crafted products lightning fast, and everything works as it should outta the box, exceeding my best expectations. Thanks Paul!
    Thanks,
    Ranc0r

Quote Originally Posted by Ranc0r View Post
    I ordered a 3 season Jarbidge River UQ at the end of January (now having kicked myself for not waiting for the Feb sale :-). I got purple on black, knowing my wife would just love the purple, thus decreasing the grief factor for my buying it in the first place. It arrived in 2 days time, looks fantastic, excellent quality throughout. I hung it up under my Dutch 11' net-less in the basement to get the suspension squared away. Again, everything worked exactly as it should, smooth pulls, even draw, nice fit, plenty warm. I also played with stringing it up under my Hennessy and found I could still utilize the bottom entry and the quilt slid right back into place.

I got to hang in it outside last night, temps right around 35*F, with an old synth sleeping bag unzipped for a TQ. Warm and toasty all night, I was actually bummed that I had to go inside for coffee this morning and couldn't have "breakfast from the hammock".

AHE ships amazingly well crafted products lightning fast, and everything works as it should outta the box, exceeding my best expectations. Thanks Paul!
    I second that, I have a 3 season Jarbridge as well, my brother has one too. He bought a 0* set of quilts from EE and when we went winter camping i used two Jarbridges and was toasty warm in 18* lows.

Steve

Yep, my Enlightened Equipment quilts are awesome downy goodness but I still love my AHE KAQs!

Hammock
    Hammocktent 90*, Sparrow, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    light & waterproof
    Insulation
    Ongoing experiment
    Suspension
    Ongoing experiment
    I have zero complaints about my the AHD Ridgecreek UQ.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG Burrow
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    My Ridge Creek UQ is awesome sauce! Very happy with it. Paul is great to work with. Been looking at the Bushman chair next and a Sap Sack or two.

Hammock
    chameleon 1.6
    Insulation
    loco libre
    Suspension
    straps, beetles.
    really like my jarbidge and white cloud top quilt. with my dutch 11 footer it is an awesome hang, thanks again paul.

Hammock
    HH Expl Dlx, Dutch 11'
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Tadpole
    Insulation
    HH SS, Jarbidge
    Suspension
    various
    Just pulled the trigger on a new White Cloud TQ 3-season in Deep Purple (no Smoke on the Water references here pls) to match my 3S Jarbidge UQ. First off, I know the fabrics will match. Second, I like synthetic insulation for above freezing - I learned some time ago that I don't baby my gear enough to feel good investing in down, and I just don't get out there much when it's cold. That may change as my younger son discovers his camping roots, at which point I'll make the case for a 0* quilt set. Looking forward to hanging in my matching quilts!
    Thanks,
    Ranc0r

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Thanks for all of the kind words folks. Always appreciate hearing that our gear is serving folks well.

Ranc0r I have your White Cloud cut and in the production line. Should be finished late today or fist thing Monday. Your top side will be toasty before weekend.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    HH Expl Dlx, Dutch 11'
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Tadpole
    Insulation
    HH SS, Jarbidge
    Suspension
    various
    Thanks, Paul. I got home yesterday to find a tracking number for my new Purple Cloud! Looking forward to a toasty hang!
    Thanks,
    Ranc0r

Hammock
    HH Expl Dlx, Dutch 11'
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Tadpole
    Insulation
    HH SS, Jarbidge
    Suspension
    various
    My White Cloud 3S in purple arrived yesterday. I put the Jarbidge River under my 11' 1.6 Hexon Dutch netless in the basement and climbed in with the new White Cloud. Oh, that was heavenly! Cradled in warmth.

After doinking with the shoulder draw a bit and tuning up the suspension on the UQ, they fit like a dream. Thanks Paul! I'm toasty indeed!
    Thanks,
    Ranc0r

• + New Posts